Customer Care Certificate
The Customer Care Certificate will give you all of the information you require to effectively deal with customers in any situation. This is a comprehensive training course that covers all you will require to care for customers, clients and others you encounter when on the job.
Customer care is essential in many industries, and even if you do not work directly with a client or customer, the information held in this course can assist you in your day to day life as well. You will learn how to use customers to the benefit of your company, and how to make the most of the interactions you have with customers and clients.
Introduction to the Customer Care Certificate
This online training course gives all students the opportunity to study online at their own pace and in their own schedule. Many students who take this course work full time positions, whilst studying to earn their qualification. This method allows one to have flexibility and you the knowledge and skills required to excel in the workplace.
You can access the Customer Care Certificate course on any device that has internet access, and you can also access support throughout the training. Because this course is broken down into modules, you will also find it to be manageable, even if you have a busy schedule.
When you complete this course, you have the opportunity to take a multiple choice test. Upon passing, you will receive your industry-recognised qualification, which is both downloadable and printable. We can also send a hard copy through the post for an additional fee.
The customer care course has been created to give you an overview of how to deal with customers with detailed tips, enabling you to begin your journey towards a new career, or to improve your prospects in your current one. This course includes the following:
- An overview of what customer care entails and why it is important
- How to measure the customer experience
- Using a customer-led approach in your work
- How to balance friendly service with effective service
- Making a good first impression and being courteous
- Using active listening skills
- Ending customer interactions positively
- Handling complaints from customers
Benefits of the Customer Care Certificate
When you work through your Customer Care course and ultimately earn your qualification, you will experience the following benefits:
- Study from anywhere and at any time including at home, work or even a local business.
- Study at a pace that you feel comfortable with. You don’t have to try to keep up with the rest of the class.
- The ability to study the curriculum from any device, including your tablet, mobile and PC. This allows you to work from home or when on the go.
- This is an easy to manage course thanks to the individual modules. This makes it a more enjoyable work experience.
- Convenient online support is available throughout the study experience, which ensures you stay on track.
- You will learn from a comprehensive syllabus, guaranteed to give you the skills and information necessary to make a splash in your chosen career.
- You will improve the prospects you have when seeking out new employment.
- The course is certified and recognised, giving you added security.
- The course is affordable, which makes it a smart investment into your future.
Module 1 : Introduction
Module 2 : The customer-led approach
Module 3 : First impressions – making them count
Module 4 : Communicating effectively
Module 5 : Complaint handling
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.