Add to basket or enquire
Learn multichannel acquisition strategies, tactics and skills that will help you win more of the right customers for your business.
You will learn to:
- Understand the key steps and considerations within the acquisition planning process
- Develop your prospect pool using market analysis, segmentation and profiling
- Create an acquisition budget and forecast response
- Design a creative and engaging acquisition plan that converts awareness into action
- Test and measure the effectiveness of your multichannel acquisition strategy
Understanding today's decision-making process for prospects and customers
- Zero moment of truth (ZMOT)
- How people and companies buy
- The impact of technology on the buying and selling process
Finding and acquiring more of the right customers
- Market research techniques
- Market analysis, segmentation, profiling and personas
- Volume verses value
- Prospect pool
Setting meaningful objectives
- SMART objectives
- Conversion rates through the sales cycle
- Building key performance indicators
Developing an acquisition strategy
- Defining key target audiences
- Determining the value propositions for each audience
- Communicating through the journey from prospect to customer
- Predicting response and outcomes
Creating an acquisition communication plan
- Evaluating and selecting media
- Adopting a media-neutral approach to develop an effective on and offline strategy
- The advantages of multimedia integration
- Developing the acquisition budget and justifying your plans
Developing your proposition and creative strategy
- Focusing on customer insight to generate meaningful propositions
- Differing your messages through the buying cycle
- Creative briefing for an engaging campaign that drives action
How to develop long-term acquisition marketing strategies
- Measuring the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Applying web analytics to measure campaign effectiveness
- The role of testing and evaluation
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in customer and / or prospect communication who wants to develop their specific knowledge of customer acquisition. You should understand the principles of marketing and a basic knowledge of digital marketing would be useful.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.