Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your clinical cupping therapy career or want to develop more advanced skills in clinical cupping therapy? Then this clinical cupping therapy course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident clinical cupping therapist and help you to develop your expertise in clinical cupping therapy.
This clinical cupping therapy course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Clinical Cupping Therapy course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident clinical cupping therapist or massage therapist and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a clinical cupping therapist.
This comprehensive course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of clinical cupping therapy or massage therapy. This course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a Clinical Cupping Therapist or want to learn more skills on Clinical Cupping Therapy but unsure of where to start, then this Clinical Cupping Therapy course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident Clinical Cupping Therapist and develop more advanced skills.
The Clinical Cupping Therapy course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a Clinical Cupping Therapist.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience.
Why Choose This Clinical Cupping Therapy Course:
- Boost your career in clinical cupping therapy
- Eligibility to apply for the Insurance
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) recognised accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Eligibility to apply for the Insurance
- Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
- 1: Welcome to my course 00:43
- 2: Join our Facebook Group - It's a Great Resource! 00:44
- 3: Learn the Two Different Cupping Techniques in Under 2 Minutes 01:54
- 4: Let's Get Serious For a Minute - What Is So Wrong About The Red Marks? 02:24
- 5: So How Does Cupping Work? 02:50
- 6: What Types of Cups Should I Buy and Why? 03:19
- 7: These Cups People Swear By, But I Have Just Had No Luck with Them 01:59
- 8: A Rundown On How To Do Cupping On Someone’s Back 04:01
- 9: The Contraindications to Cupping 02:21
- 10: What Should You Do Your Treatment On? 00:43
- 11: Let's Have a Little Practice Shall We? 02:58
- 12: How This Section of the Course Works 02:19
- 13: Neck Pain / Neck Tension 04:28
- 14: How To Do Cupping For Neck Pain And Tension 03:08
- 15: How To Do Cupping For The Neck On Someone Else 05:19
- 16: Some Advanced Techniques For Neck Pain And Tension 07:41
- 17: Neck Exercises To Relieve Pain 01:39
- 18: Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Pain / Shoulder Impingements 10:33
- 19: How To Do Cupping For Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Problems 11:36
- 20: Exercise To Do For Rotator Cuff Problems 06:20
- 21: Frozen Shoulder 04:37
- 22: Exercises For Frozen Shoulder 02:59
- 23: Extension Exercise For Upper Back Pain Relief 03:18
- 24: Chest / Respiration / Colds 04:41
- 25: Biceps Tendonitis / Upper Arm Pain 04:21
- 26: Tennis Elbow Pain / Forearm Extensor Pain 03:08
- 27: How To Do Cupping For Tennis Elbow And Extensors Pain 03:28
- 28: Home Exercises For Tennis Elbow 04:17
- 29: Golfers Elbow Pain 01:20
- 30: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Wrist Pain 02:02
- 31: How To Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golfer’s Elbow And Forearm Pain 02:46
- 32: Home Exercises For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome 01:10
- 33: Advanced Techniques For The Arms And Forearms 02:40
- 34: Hand / Thumb Pain 02:18
- 35: Home Trigger Point Release Techniques For Thumb / Hand Pain 02:44
- 36: How To Do Cupping For Relaxation / Stress Relief 03:25
- 37: How To Do A Relaxing Cupping Massage For The Back And Neck 06:10
- 38: Welcome To Section 3 01:48
- 39: Lower Back Pain 04:15
- 40: How To Do Cupping For The Lower Back And Sciatica 07:15
- 41: Sciatica 05:03
- 42: Sciatica Summary 03:26
- 43: Hips 06:18
- 44: How To Do Cupping For Hip Pain 02:56
- 45: Hamstring Strains / Hamstring Pain 00:57
- 46: How To Do Cupping For The Hamstrings 03:11
- 47: Thigh Pain and Groin Strains 00:39
- 48: How To Do Cupping For The Thigh (Quadriceps) and Groin Area 04:02
- 49: How To Do Cupping For Iliotibial Band Syndrome 03:10
- 50: Knee Pain / Runners Knee / Meniscal Pain 00:44
- 51: How To Do Cupping For Knee Pain 03:10
- 52: Calf Pain, Calf Cramps and Tired And Sore Calves 03:10
- 53: How To Do Cupping For The Calf 03:47
- 54: How To Stretch The Calf Muscles Correctly 01:56
- 55: Advanced Techniques For The Thighs, Hamstrings And The Lower Leg 00:55
- 56: Ankle Sprains / Chronic Ankle Pain 06:53
- 57: A Quick Word About Treating Acute Sprains And Strains 02:56
- 58: How To Do Cupping For Ankle Pain And Sprains 03:40
- 59: Treating Chronic Ankle Pain 02:40
- 60: Plantar Fasciitis / Heel Spur / Foot Pain / Tired Feet 02:28
- 61: How To Do Cupping for Plantar Fasciitis and Generalised Foot Pain 02:13
- 62: A Great Home Exercise for Plantar Fasciitis and any Foot Pain 01:12
- 63: How Long Should You Stretch a Muscle For? Here is the answer 00:56
- 64: How Often Should You Treat Someone? 02:53
- 65: What About Using Static Cupping? 01:39
- 66: Treating Using Acupressure Points As Well 02:39
- 67: Congratulations! 00:34
- 68: Assessment 05:00
- 69: Obtain Your Accredited Certificate of Achievement 02:00
- 70: Supplementary Resources 01:00
This Clinical Cupping Therapy Course is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a Clinical Cupping Therapy Consultant, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of Clinical Cupping Therapy Course, then this program is perfect for you.
We have divided the Clinical Cupping Therapy Course into 66 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of Clinical Cupping Therapy Course to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Clinical Cupping Therapy Course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Clinical Cupping Therapy Course will set you up with a solid foundation in Clinical Cupping Therapy industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-read
Introduction To Clinical Cupping Therapy
- Welcome to my course
- You can join our Facebook group if you want. It is a great resource
- Learn the 2 different cupping techniques in under 2 minutes
- Ok, so let’s get serious for a minute. What is so wrong about the red marks?
- So How Does Cupping Work?
- What Types Of Cups Should I Buy And Why?
- These Cups People Swear By, But I have Just Had No Luck with Them
- A Rundown On How To Do Cupping On Someone’s Back
- The Contraindications to Cupping
- What should you do your treatment on?
- Let’s have a little practice shall we?
It's cupping time! The Upper Body And Limbs
- How this Section Of The Course Works
- Neck Pain/Neck Tension
- How To Do Cupping For Neck Pain And Tension
- How To Do Cupping For The Neck On Someone Else
- Some Advanced Techniques For Neck Pain And Tension
- Neck Exercises To Relieve Pain
- Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Pain/Shoulder Impingements
- How To Do Cupping For Rotator Cuff and shoulder problems
- Exercises to do for rotator cuff problems
- Frozen Shoulder
- Exercises For Frozen Shoulder
- Extension Exercise For Upper Back Pain Relief
- Biceps Tendonitis/Upper Arm Pain
- Tennis Elbow Pain/Forearm Extensor Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Tennis Elbow And Extensors Pain
- Home Exercises For Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Wrist Pain
- How To Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golfer’s Elbow And Forearm Pain
- Home Exercises For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Advanced Techniques For The Arms And Forearms
- Hand/Thumb Pain
- Home Trigger Point release Techniques For Thumb/Hand Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Relaxation/Stress Relief
- How To Do A Relaxing Cupping Massage For The Back And Neck
It's cupping time! The Lower Back And Limbs
- Welcome To Section 3
- Lower Back Pain
- How To Do Cupping For The Lower Back And Sciatica
- Sciatica Summary
- Hip Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Bursitis, S.I. Joint Dysfunction And Buttock Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Hip Pain
- Hamstring Strains, Hamstring Pain
- How To Do Cupping For The Hamstrings.
- Thigh Pain and Groin Strains
- How To Do Cupping For The Thigh (Quadriceps) and groin area
- How To Do Cupping For Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Knee Pain, Runners Knee, Meniscal Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Knee Pain
- Calf Pain, Calf Cramps and Tired And Sore Calves
- How To Do Cupping For The Calf
- How To Stretch The Calf Muscles Correctly
- Advanced Techniques For The Thighs, Hamstrings And The Lower Leg
- Ankle Sprains, Chronic Ankle Pain
- A Quick Word About Treating Acute Sprains And Strains
- How To Do Cupping For Ankle Pain And Sprains
- Treating Chronic Ankle Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spur, Foot Pain and Tired Feet
- How To Do Cupping For Plantar Fasciitis And Generalized Foot Pain
- A Great Home Exercise For Plantar Fasciitis And Any Foot Pain
- How Long Should You Stretch A Muscle For? Here is the answer
- How Often Should You Treat Someone
A Word about acupressure and also static cupping
- What about using static cupping
- Treating using acupressure points as well
- Assessment – Clinical Cupping Therapy
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the clinical cupping therapy course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the clinical cupping therapy course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Clinical Cupping Therapy course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of Clinical Cupping Therapy. This Clinical Cupping Therapy course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Clinical Cupping Therapy course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Clinical Cupping Therapy course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enroll.
This Clinical Cupping Therapy course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed