This Professionally Accredited Yoga Teacher Training Course will teach you the essential teaching methods for yoga and how you can use yoga to shape the lives of others in a truly holistic manner. Learn how to confidently do and teach standing yoga postures and sitting yoga poses. It will also take you through breathing techniques, anatomy, and physiology.
- Includes 17 lectures, over an hour of video content, a course handbook and video tutorials.
- Confidently be able to do and teach standing yoga postures and sitting yoga poses
- Learn about the endocrine system, glands and hormones
- Understand breathing techniques and how to build your own business teaching yoga.
- This course is suitable for anyone interested in yoga or becoming a yoga teacher.
This course is perfect for yoga enthusiasts and those looking to start a new career teaching yoga. It is suitable for anyone who already has a knowledge of Yoga and wants to expand it further and those that wish to teach others and make a rewarding and fulfilling career from being a Yoga Teacher.
The teacher guiding you through this course is Karen E Wells, an established therapist & tutor with year’s of experience at successfully helping thousands of clients and students to move forward in life. She is a member of The Newton Institute training team in California & Europe and established The KEW Training Academy Ltd.
- Course overview
- Course objectives
- Course handbook
Yoga, Anatomy and Systems
- What is yoga?
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Hormones, Glands & Endocrine System
- Breathing techniques
Poses and Postures
- Standing yoga postures
- Seated yoga poses
- Supine and prone postures
Inversions, Twists and Backbends
- Twists and Backbends
- Class Management
- Summary and Final Assessment
You will receive a signed certificate of completion of the course, showing your mark if the course is assessed. This course qualifies for an additional certificate awarded by the course instructor and allows the student to be eligible for CTAA membership.
All of our courses are delivered online via video lectures, handouts and interactive assessments and can be viewed on any device with an internet connection.
You can ask questions and start discussions in the forum, with both the teacher and fellow students. Our student success team is on standby to answer any of your questions via email and live chat.
You would also have unlimited lifetime access to the content, so you can go at your own pace and refer back to the course when needed.
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Yoga students who are looking to become a teacher.
- Anyone interested in learning about the mechanics of yoga
- Those looking to become a yoga teacher
A basic understanding of yoga.
Become a yoga instructor
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi I just wanted to check. Am I right in thinking that I can get insurance and teach on completion of this course. Thanks
All of our courses are delivered by experienced and accredited experts in their industry. You will receive a signed certificate of completion of the course, showing your mark if the course is assessed. Many professional bodies and insurers accept these certificates, but it is always worth checking in advance.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Is this course assessed? If so, how? Also do you receive a certificate? Thanks, Linda
Hi Linda, Thanks for getting in touch. This course is not assessed & you will receive a signed certificate of completion once you have finished the course. I hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.