Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Take this enlightening course on corporate social responsibility to see how a company may demonstrate moral ideals to the public and gain social legitimacy (CSR). CSR is a business strategy that organisations frequently use to become more socially responsible and approachable to outsiders. With our assistance, you may comprehend this process in a special way and learn how to apply it to the right kind of organisation.
One might argue that companies have a detrimental influence on how employees are treated, the environment, and national economies. In this course, you will discover how to promote CSR ideals and avoid any potential negative PR. The costs of CSR efforts and financial support for charitable work will be paid for.. Additionally, you will learn how to conduct internal audits and evaluations of your CSR policies and solicit input from other parties. By completing this course right away, you can make your company more trustworthy and reliable.
Throughout this course, the learners will be assisted in
- Recognising the advantages of corporate social responsibility.
- Identifying stakeholders and evaluating their roles.
- Defining sustainability and promoting causes related to the environment.
- Using marketing compliance and CSR standards.
- CSR activity criteria are rated and maintained.
Key Features of the CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility Course :
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) course is designed in a way that will aid the learners to start from scratch and make their way into being an expert in the field. The spontaneously growing Corporate field has made CSR more significant than ever before.
The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) course was developed by experts to give all enrolled students a comprehensive training experience. You may immediately access all of the course materials if you enrol in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) course right now. Then, access the course materials from any internet-capable device and learn whenever it suits you.
The detailed curriculum outline of our CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility course is as follows:
***CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility***
- Module 01: Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Module 02: Stakeholders & the Social Contract
- Module 03: A Sustainable Perspective
- Module 04: Implementing CSR
- Module 05: Performance Evaluation and Performance Reporting
This CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) course is for
- People involved in maintaining public relations of a corporate organisation
- Corporate owners
- Everyone working in the corporate sectors
- People who want to specialise in business ethics
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in this specific field.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility course.
Our course will assist the learners in pursuing the following careers
- Corporate responsibility and sustainability practitioner
- Human Resources Executive
- Public Relations Executive
- Corporate Social Welfare Executive
- Social Responsibility Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.