CSCS 1 day Health & Safety, CITB exam & Green card
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
What is the CSCS Green Card & Health and Safety Awareness course?
This one-day health and Safety awareness course is for people who are working, or are considering a career in the construction industry. The H&S course gives an 'awareness' of construction and civil engineering health and safety and how it affects the day to day working of construction sites.
This course provides all necessary steps towards obtaining a CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card) and to the progressive CITB Site Safety Plus courses that range from operative training, up to Supervisor, Site Manager and Director Health and Safety courses.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- We offer a Pass Guarantee on our Level 1 Course! If you fail we pay for your resit!
- All of our instructors are highly qualified (NEBOSH) and Experienced.
- We only use very simple, easy to understand language so if English is not your main language not to worry we can offer you additional support to prepare you for your Tests.
- Genuinely the Fastest results and certificates delivery in the industry.
- Free revision training materials
- Staff Resources in place to support and accommodate Bulgarian, Romanian, Lithuanian speakers. All nationalities and languages are welcome. Our team speaks over 15 languages.
- We have been in business for more than 10 years now and one of the only few providers who have our quality externally checked and approved every year evident through our ISO 9001 accreditation.
- CITB Cskills Approved Centre, British Safety Council Approved Centre, Highfield Approved Centre, Trident Approved Centre, ISO 14001 approved!
- Understanding of legal duties
- How to contribute to the health and safety of the workplace
- Understand the need for the prevention of accidents
- Health and Safety law
- Control and management of the construction site
- The need for risk assessments and method statements
- Reporting unsafe acts to prevent an accident
Who is this course for?
Anyone trying to get a CSCS Green Card and start their career in the Construction Industry.
- Minimum age of 16 for all applicants
- Basic English (Staff Resources in place to support and accommodate Bulgarian, Romanian, Lithuanian speakers. All nationalities and languages are welcome. Our team speaks over 15 languages.)
- Proof of ID (Passport)
- Proof of National Insurance (if available)
Average Annual Salaries for fully trained construction workers:
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I workd abroad in admin 4 an engineering firm.I have Nebosh Certificate frm d UK & I now live in London.Shld I take CITB to find work in constuction?
Hi Tenny, We would always recommend getting locally identified qualifications to improve your chances at getting work in the field of your choice. What are you looking for? SethThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.