Add to basket or enquire
- 42 lectures with 4 hours of video content from an Instructor who has raised over 100k for charities and causes
- Detailed quiz that will test your knowledge and reinforce your own learning
- Knowledge of how to successfully raise large amounts of money using free crowdfunding software
- Maximise the amount of money gained from potential donors using Kirsten’s crowdfunding tips
- Perfect your pitch letter and use of social media
Crowdfunding is the revolutionary concept that literally lets the crowd fund ideas, businesses and causes! With this guide to crowdfunding you will be able to raise the financial support that your chosen cause deserves. You will learn simple, but effective fundraising techniques that will allow even absolute beginners to raise money straight away.
Your course instructor Kirsten Palana has been a master crowdfunder for ten years whilst working as a high powered career as Associate Professor of Digital Media. Her course explains in detail how to define your goal, build your project, write your fundraising pitch and where you should seek support.
This course is a comprehensive solution for anyone who wants to help a good cause, but feels powerless. Take this course today to find out how you can raise the money that will make a huge difference to any chosen cause.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone seeking to raise funding for an amazing activity or project
- Students who want to improve their crowdfuning skills and strategies
- In particular students looking to crowdfund funds of around £7500 or under
- Ordinary people who want to do extraordinary things
This course has no prerequisites
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.