Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive CRM bundle designed by expert instructors.
This CRM bundle package includes:
- CRM - Personal and Networking Skills
- CRM - Persuasion The Art of Communication
- CRM - Dealing With Difficult People Training Course
- CRM - Self Confidence & Self Esteem
- CRM - Communicate and Work With People From Other Culture
- CRM - Public Speaking and Presentation Skill Course
- CRM - Customer Service Manager
- CRM - Phone-Based Customer Service
- CRM - Conversation Virtually with Anyone
- CRM - Business English Perfection Course
- CRM - Creativity and Problem Solving Skills
- CRM - Effective Communication with Better Email
- CRM - Decision-Making in High-Stress Situations
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality CRM bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this CRM bundle.
This premium online course titled CRM ensures your professional development with IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
This CRM bundle is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to properly understand CRM and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Love And Enrol The CRM bundle From One Education
- Eligibility for IAO-accredited certificates on successful completion of each of the courses in this CRM bundle
- Learning materials of our CRM bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the CRM bundle materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This CRM online training bundle has been designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The CRM bundle features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our CRM bundle is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the CRM bundle, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the CRM bundle will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our CRM today and take control of your career!
Course Curriculum of CRM:
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the CRM course:
CRM - Module 01:
Introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM - What is Customer Relationship Management?
- CRM - Why Customer Relationship Management?
- CRM - Commercial usages of CRM
- CRM - The Benefits of the Customer Value Management Approach
CRM - Module 02:
- CRM - Defining CRM
- CRM - Types of CRM
- CRM - Misunderstandings
- CRM - CRM Models
- CRM - Customer Lifecycle
CRM - Module 03:
- CRM - CRM Perspectives
- CRM - Functional Level
- CRM - Customer-facing Front-end Level
- CRM - Company-wide Level
- CRM - Elements of a CRM Strategy
- CRM - CRM Vision
- CRM - Culture of Customer Orientation
- CRM - Integration and Alignment of Organizational Processes
- CRM - Data and Technology Support
- CRM - CRM Implementation
- CRM - Developing a CRM Strategy
- CRM - Step 1: Gaining Enterprise-Wide Commitment
- CRM - Step 2: Building a CRM Project Team
- CRM - Step 3: Analyzing Business Requirements
- CRM - Step 4: Defining the CRM Strategy
- CRM - Customer Strategy
CRM - Module 04:
Data Analysis in CRM
- CRM - The Perspectives of Data Analysis
- CRM - Tools for Data Analysis
- CRM - Correlation Analysis
- CRM - Regression Analysis
- CRM - Factor Analysis
- CRM - Cluster Analysis
- CRM - Conjoint Analysis
- CRM - Data Analysis Methodology
- CRM - Customer Segmentation
- CRM - Recency–Frequency–Monetary Value
- CRM - Lifetime Value Analysis
- CRM - Predictive Modelling
- CRM - Market Basket Analysis (MBA)
- CRM - Click Stream Analysis
- CRM - Personalisation
CRM - Module 05:
- CRM - Types of Databases
- CRM - Customer Database
- CRM - Prospect Database
- CRM - Cluster Database
- CRM - Enhancement Database
- CRM - The Benefits of Marketing Databases
- CRM - Application of Marketing Databases
- CRM - Applications that Affect Customer Relationship
- CRM - Applications that Affect Other Business Operations
CRM - Module 06:
Deepening Customer Relationship
- CRM - Importance of Customer Acquisition and Retention
- CRM - Customer Acquisition
- CRM - The Cost of Customer Acquisition
- CRM - Customer Retention
- CRM - Reorganisation for Retaining Customers
- CRM - Customer Retention Marketing Strategies
CRM - Module 07:
Handling Customer Complaints
- CRM - Importance of Handling Customer Complaints
- CRM - Principles of Good Complaint Handling
- CRM - Getting it Right
- CRM - Being Customer Focused
- CRM - Being Open and Accountable
- CRM - Acting Fairly and Proportionately
- CRM - Putting things right
- CRM - Seeking Continuous Improvement
- CRM - The Role of CRM in Handling Customer Complaints
CRM - Module 08:
Future of CRM
- CRM - Trends Driving Change in Customer Interaction
- CRM - The Changing Face of CRM
- CRM - What is Digital CRM
- CRM - Digital CRM in Practice
- CRM - Where to Start
- CRM - Cyber Security Concerns
Method of Assessment
Students will have to take automated multiple-choice exams for Customer Service Manager, Phone-Based Customer Service, and Decision-Making in High-Stress Situations courses to successfully complete the CRM bundle. The exams will be online, and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing each exam, you will be able to apply for your IAO-accredited certificate.
Certificate of Achievement
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
Once you have finished the CRM bundle, you will be eligible to apply for IAO-accredited certificates for each of the courses inside this bundle as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hard Copy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hard Copy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
The CRM bundle is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This CRM bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the CRM bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the CRM bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the CRM bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Studying the CRM bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our CRM bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.