Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
CRM enables you to spend more time with customers, and the more time you spend with customers, the more deals you close resulting in more loyal customers. Our CRM course will assist you in gaining an understanding of your customers' behaviour and modifying your business operations accordingly to ensure that the customers are served in the best possible way. Learn how to manage all your company's relationships & interactions with customers and potential customers with this customer relationship management (CRM) online programme.
The advanced audiovisual learning materials of this course will help you develop expertise in CRM to plan successful marketing strategies. Also, discover the tools and methods of data analysis in CRM. Our experts are available to answer any questions you might have about customer relationship management and help you close more deals with customers. Master the necessary professional CRM skills so that you can easily sort customer data, collaborate with different teams, provide customer service, and much more. Join today & earn your CPD accredited certificate as proof of competence by learning from the comfort of your home.
On top of everything, you'll get a free Student ID card by enrolling in this course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
What Will You Learn From This CRM Course:
- Understand the fundamentals of customer relationship management (CRM) and the benefits of commercial usages
- Discover different types of CRM models with customer lifecycle
- The elements of how to develop successful CRM strategies
- Ability to analyse business requirements to build a customer relationship management project team
- Discover the tools and methods of data analysis in CRM including cluster analysis, customer segmentation etc
- The benefits and applications of marketing database also learn about customer, prospect and many more types of database
- The importance of customer acquisition and retention along with the marketing strategies for customer retention
- Principles of good customer complaints handling including the role of CRM
- Determine the future of customer relationship management, including the use of digital CRM
The CRM - Customer Relationship Management course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the CRM - Customer Relationship Management course now and get instant access to all CRM - Customer Relationship Management course materials.
Enjoy the CRM - Customer Relationship Management course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this Customer Relationship Management course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why should you choose the Customer Relationship Management course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
• Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this CRM course
• Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
• Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
• Innovative and engaging contents and activities
• Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
• Complete the CRM programme in your own time, at your own pace
• Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the CRM course:
CRM Module 01: Introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Why Customer Relationship Management?
- Commercial usages of CRM
- The Benefits of the Customer Value Management Approach
CRM Module 02: CRM Fundamentals
- Defining CRM
- Types of CRM
- CRM Models
- Customer Lifecycle
CRM Module 03: CRM Strategies
- CRM Perspectives
- Elements of a CRM Strategy
- Developing a CRM Strategy
- Customer Strategy
CRM Module 04: Data Analysis in CRM
- The Perspectives of Data Analysis
- Tools for Data Analysis
- Data Analysis Methodology
CRM Module 05: CRM Databases
- Types of Databases
- The Benefits of Marketing Databases
- Application of Marketing Databases
CRM Module 06: Deepening Customer Relationship
- Importance of Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Customer Acquisition
- The Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Reorganisation for Retaining Customers
- Customer Retention Marketing Strategies
CRM Module 07: Handling Customer Complaints
- Importance of Handling Customer Complaints
- Principles of Good Complaint Handling
- The Role of CRM in Handling Customer Complaints
CRM Module 08: Future of CRM
- Trends Driving Change in Customer Interaction
- The Changing Face of CRM
- What is Digital CRM
- Digital CRM in Practice
- Where to Start
- Cyber Security Concerns
Once you have completed all the modules in CRM - Customer Relationship Management, you can assess your skills and knowledge with an optional assignment. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback afterwards.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete the assessment of this CRM - Customer Relationship Management to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
This CRM course is ideal for anyone working with customers. Customer relationship management systems will quickly sort and prioritise your leads so that you can respond to them in a timely, efficient manner. If you own a business or work in an organisation and want to handle customer complaints while also providing world-class customer service, then our customer relationship management course is absolutely perfect for you.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the CRM -Customer Relationship Management program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this CRM - Customer Relationship Management course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this CRM - Customer Relationship Management course.
Gain knowledge and skills on how customers interact with business by identifying subscribers to email lists or analysing the characteristics of social media followers. Become an expert and explore opportunities such as —
- Team leader
- Customer Service Officer
- Customers relationship Officer
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
- Support assistant
And many more!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.