Add to basket or enquire
Better Customer Relationships = Higher Customer Retention = Better Business!
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is the most effective and efficient business strategy in maintaining and establishing customer connections. The primary principle of CRM is simple — the customer comes first. This approach is designed to boost sales, revenue, and ultimately profitability.
CRM is not only about business. It is also about creating personal connections with customers. CRM helps businesses to understand their customer behaviour and serve them in the best possible way. The development of this type of strong bonding propels the business to reach a new height of success. With the help of this CRM course, you can gain insight into the fascinating approaches and technologies of CRM.
To cope up with the customer-first minded business world, this course will walk you through the fundamentals of customer relationship management. In this course, you will learn the best practices and strategies of CRM. Further, into the course, you will be taken through crucial CRM topics like CRM database, data analysis in CRM, the future of CRM etc. By the end of this course, you will become skilled at handling customer complaints, keeping your customers satisfied, and deepening your relationships with customers.
Add this CRM course to your basket and master the customer relationship best practices to drive your business forward.
What you'll get out of this CRM course:
- Acquire a comprehensive introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Learn in detail about the fundamentals of CRM.
- Gear up with the best practices and strategies of CRM.
- Enhance your knowledge of data analysis in the field of CRM.
- Understand the underlying principles of CRM databases.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to deepen your relationship with customers.
- Know how to handle customer complaints and keep your customers satisfied.
- Get a strong understanding of the future of customer relationship management (CRM).
Why People Love And Enrol The CRM Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of CRM Course
- Learning materials of our CRM course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the CRM course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
**** FREE GIFT ****
Mastering Essential Excel Course is included completely for FREE with this CRM course!
This masterclass CRM online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The CRM course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our CRM course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the CRM course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the CRM course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our CRM course today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the CRM course:
CRM - Module 01:
Introduction to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Why Customer Relationship Management?
- Commercial usages of CRM
- The Benefits of the Customer Value Management Approach
CRM - Module 02:
- Defining CRM
- Types of CRM
- CRM Models
- Customer Lifecycle
CRM - Module 03:
- CRM Perspectives
- Functional Level
- Customer-facing Front-end Level
- Company-wide Level
- Elements of a CRM Strategy
- CRM Vision
- Culture of Customer Orientation
- Integration and Alignment of Organizational Processes
- Data and Technology Support
- CRM Implementation
- Developing a CRM Strategy
- Step 1: Gaining Enterprise-Wide Commitment
- Step 2: Building a CRM Project Team
- Step 3: Analyzing Business Requirements
- Step 4: Defining the CRM Strategy
- Customer Strategy
CRM - Module 04:
Data Analysis in CRM
- The Perspectives of Data Analysis
- Tools for Data Analysis
- Correlation Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Conjoint Analysis
- Data Analysis Methodology
- Customer Segmentation
- Recency–Frequency–Monetary Value
- Lifetime Value Analysis
- Predictive Modelling
- Market Basket Analysis (MBA)
- Click Stream Analysis
CRM - Module 05:
- Types of Databases
- Customer Database
- Prospect Database
- Cluster Database
- Enhancement Database
- The Benefits of Marketing Databases
- Application of Marketing Databases
- Applications that Affect Customer Relationship
- Applications that Affect Other Business Operations
CRM - Module 06:
Deepening Customer Relationship
- Importance of Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Customer Acquisition
- The Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Reorganisation for Retaining Customers
- Customer Retention Marketing Strategies
CRM - Module 07:
Handling Customer Complaints
- Importance of Handling Customer Complaints
- Principles of Good Complaint Handling
- Getting it Right
- Being Customer Focused
- Being Open and Accountable
- Acting Fairly and Proportionately
- Putting things right
- Seeking Continuous Improvement
- The Role of CRM in Handling Customer Complaints
CRM - Module 08:
Future of CRM
- Trends Driving Change in Customer Interaction
- The Changing Face of CRM
- What is Digital CRM
- Digital CRM in Practice
- Where to Start
- Cyber Security Concerns
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the CRM course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the CRM course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the CRM course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The CRM training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This CRM course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the CRM course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the CRM course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the CRM course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying this CRM course will assist you in building a multitude of sought after skills and prepare you for a wide range of exciting careers, such as—
- CRM Analyst
- CRM Consultant
- CRM Developer
- CRM Executive
- CRM Manager
- CRM Specialist
The average annual salary for these job opportunities in the UK ranges from £15,000 to £45,000.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.