UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
CRM: Customer Relationship Management - Certificate in Customer Relationship Management - CPD Accredited
This is An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management Course.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is one of the primary function and managerial activity within modern organisations. Most of the organisations are completely focused on the management of their customers.
Different Customer Relationship Management (CRM) policies are the core objective of modern organisations and they hire skilled professionals and efficient staff for managing their customers.
UKPDA's tutorial of Customer Relationship Management is one of the best tutorials which enables you to understand Customer Relationship Management in detail and introduces the learners with different aspects of customer relationship management.
This course is specifically designed for the individuals who want to establish their career in the customer service and for the business owners who want to develop an effective customer service program for their business.
The course will also be helpful for the candidates who want to improve their skills of customer handling, want to add value to their CVs, students seeking for higher qualification in customer service, and for professionals like managers, supervisors etc.
CRM - Modules Outline:
CRM Diploma is CPD Accredited Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 CRM Skills Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
CRM - Module 1: Customer Service
- CRM - State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- CRM - Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- CRM - Identify your customers’ needs
- CRM - Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- CRM - Build good will through in-person customer service
- CRM - Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- CRM - Connect with customers through online tools
- CRM - Deal with difficult customers
CRM - Module 2: Customer Support
- CRM - Define customer support
- CRM - Know the different venues for customer support
- CRM - Recognize challenges of customer support
- CRM - Learn different applications
- CRM - Know proper forms of documentation
- CRM - Learning to be proactive in customer support
CRM - Module 3: Communication Strategies
- CRM - Understand what communication is
- CRM - Identify ways that communication can happen
- CRM - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- CRM - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal CRM
- CRM - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- CRM - Listen actively and effectively
- CRM - Ask good questions
- CRM - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- CRM - Adeptly converse and network with others
CRM - Module 4: Call Center Training
- CRM - Define and understand call center strategies.
- CRM - Identify different types of buying motivations.
- CRM - Create SMART Goals.
- CRM - Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- CRM - Use proper phone etiquette.
- CRM - Set benchmarks.
CRM - Module 5: Coaching Sales People
- CRM - Understand the definition of coaching
- CRM - Identify and monitor key information
- CRM - Communicate effectively
- CRM - Use coaching techniques
- CRM - Avoid common mistakes
CRM - Module 6: Contact Center Training
- CRM - How to get management involved in training.
- CRM - Why peer training works.
- CRM - That manners are important with a contact center.
- CRM - How to build rapport with the callers.
- CRM - How to deal with difficult customers.
CRM - Module 7: Handling Difficult Customers
- CRM - Cultivate a positive attitude
- CRM - Manage internal and external stress
- CRM - Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- CRM - Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- CRM - Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- CRM - Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
CRM - Module 8: Meeting Management
- CRM - Planning and Preparing
- CRM - Identifying the Participants
- CRM - How to choose the time and place
- CRM - How to create the agenda
- CRM - How to set up the meeting space
- CRM - How to incorporate your electronic options
- CRM - Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- CRM - Use an agenda
- CRM - Chairing a Meeting
- CRM - How to deal with disruptions
- CRM - How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- CRM - How to take minutes
- CRM - How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
CRM - Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- CRM - Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- CRM - Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- CRM - Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- CRM - Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- CRM - Understand basic bargaining techniques
- CRM - Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- CRM - Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- CRM - Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- CRM - Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- CRM - Negotiate on behalf of someone else
CRM - Module 10: Sales Team Motivation
- CRM - Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- CRM - Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- CRM - Determine steps your organisation can take to motivate sales team members
- CRM - Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- CRM - Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organisation
CRM - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
CRM - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
CRM - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
CRM - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges; Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of CRM, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about CRM can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course. Moreover, this course is recommended for this position.
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Confident, self-motivated and passionate candidates
- Supply chain workers seeking for CPD
- Logistics managers looking to expand knowledge and skills
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs
- Anyone interested in developing knowledge and skills
There are no precise requirements for CRM Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of CRM is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector. Typical customer service positions include;
- Team leader
- Customer Service Officer
- Customers relationship Officer
- Customers support officer
- PR Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.