Add to basket or enquire
Certificate of achievement in CRM Level 5. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 120 CPD points available with no extra study
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This popular Level 5 CRM Diploma provides an insightful introduction to the world of high-quality customer service provision. Explore a breakdown of the fundamentals of quality customer service, along with how to consistently meet customers’ expectations and the potential consequences of poor customer service. Study in your own time and at your own pace, with the help and support of your own personally-assigned tutor!
In the business world, the quality of the Customer Service and organisation provides can determine whether it succeeds or fails. The modern consumer is showing growing preference to brands that focus on customer service as their key priority – over and above factors like product choice and even low prices. Quality Customer Service brings the kind of loyalty that cannot be purchased at any price. Substandard Customer Service can wreak irreparable damage on even the strongest and most established reputations. For those who truly master the art of high-end Customer Service provision, career opportunities spanning most sectors on a global basis are limitless in scope.
This popular CRM Level 5 Diploma has been designed for anyone looking to excel in any customer service environment.
Study today for a brighter tomorrow and enjoy enhanced career prospects for life!
Superior Customer Service often divides successful businesses from those that struggle to survive. These days, the quality of the Customer Service you provide is every bit as important as both product quality and value for money. In fact, research suggests that the average consumer is willing to pay more for the same product, if accompanied by excellent customer service. For those with the skills and talents to deliver a positive and memorable experience for every customer, even the sky isn’t the limit. If interested in building a successful career in Customer Service, enrol today and study at home for a brighter tomorrow!
CRM - Course Benefits
When studying for a Level 5 CRM with CPD Courses, every candidate enjoys the following benefits:
- Provision of all essential course materials and lecture notes, along with case studies, practical exercises and key supporting documentation.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform and convenient online assessments at the end of each unit.
- The dedicated support of an experienced, qualified and professional tutor for ongoing assistance while completing your course.
- Complete access to recommend reference books, study aids and more via our extensive e-library.
- The opportunity to earn a fully-endorsed certificate from a recognised awarding organization, enhancing your CV and career prospects for life!
CRM - Learning Objectives
This Advanced-level Diploma in Customer Service provides candidates with a concise overview of professional Customer Service techniques from a contemporary business perspective. The course has been designed to help take those with limited Customer Service experience (or no prior knowledge whatsoever) to the next level in any Customer Service setting. Upon completion of the Customer Service course, candidates are primed and readied to take on more advanced customer service duties and responsibilities with confidence.
Delivered over the Customer Service course of 12 intensive modules, candidates explore the concept of quality Customer Service provision, along with effective telephone techniques, how to deal with challenging customers and scenarios, the importance of identifying customer expectations and how to exceed them with every encounter.
Key skills, talents and knowledge picked up along the way include:
- A detailed understanding of the importance of quality customer service
- The confidence to handle challenging customers and difficult situations
- Advanced telephone communication skills
- The ability to nurture and develop meaningful customer relationships
- The opportunity to climb the career ladder in a customer service setting
CRM - Course Outline
Our entry-level CRM Level 5 Diploma is delivered over the course of twenty insightful modules - each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each module.
Unit 1 - Introduction To Customer Service
Unit 2 - Understanding Your Customers
Unit 3 - Creating Customer Service Strategy
Unit 4 - Implementing Customer Service Strategy
Unit 5 - Types And Benefits Of CRM
Unit 6 - Strategies For Customer Retention
Unit 7 - Building A Right Team For CRM
Unit 8 - Evaluating And Reviewing CRM Programme
Unit 9 - Building Strong Relationships With Customers
Unit 10 - The Right Way To Mange Unprofitable Customers
Unit 11 - Handling Complaints
Unit 12 - Importance Of Feedback In Customer Service
Who is this course for?
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Confident , self motivated and passionate candidates
- Supply chain workers seeking for CPD
- Logistics managers looking to expand knowledge and skills
- Candidates looking to enhance their CVs
- Anyone interested in developing knowledge and skills
There is no particular entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
At the end of course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of Course Completion
(soft copy) can be claimed for £15. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard copy)=£95
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.