This course is a Salesforce masterclass designed for all levels of ability. It will teach you how to become an expert user of Salesforce, a revolutionary cloud based customer relationship management (CRM) service that deals with all customer interface concerns, from sales to marketing. Salesforce professionals are currently the most sought after in the IT industry so don’t wait; take this course to skill up and unlock your potential today!
- 62 lectures with 7.5 hours of video content to help you master Salesforce
- Learn to become a salesforce master with detailed sections concerning Administration, Security, Analytics and Programming
- Master Salesforce Administrator and Development, developing your CRM skills to a comprehensive & advanced level
- Learn advanced Salesforce skills that will help you succeed in your professional career
Salesforce professionals are currently the most sought after in the IT industry so don’t wait; take this course to skill up and unlock your potential today!
Prateek Singh, who is a certified Salesforce Developer and was a Salesforce Team Leader, will show you how Salesforce has the potential to radically improve your efficiency. He will teach you how to become a master in all areas of Salesforce, including Administration, Security, Analytics and Programming.
Introduction to Salesforce Administration
- Introduction to Course
- Salesforce Editions
- Understanding Project Life Cycle
- Creating App and the First Object
- Creating Fields on Your Custom Object
- Creating Invoice Header Object
- Creating Line Item Object
- Roll Up Summary
Workflow and Validation Rule
- Workflow - Pulling the Price Automatically
- Workflow - Deduct Stock From Inventory
- Validation Rule - To Check Stock Availability
- Validation Rules to Make Field Mandatory
- Validation Rules on Checkbox
- Field Dependencies
- Cross Object Validation Rule
- Record Types and Page Layouts
- Lead Process and Sales Process
- Home Page Layout and Components
Implementing Salesforce Security
- Introduction to the course and create your free Account
- Creating a New user and Active Inactive Freeze etc
- Enable Login Access for System Admin
- Organization wide Defaults
- OWD Explained Part - 2
- OWD and Profiles Hands On
- Roles Hands On
- Permission Sets Hand on
Introduction & Basic Reports
- Introduction to the Course
- Report Builder
- Tabular Report
- Summary Report
- Conditional Highlighting
- Matrix Report
- Matrix Report Hands On
- Joined Reports
- Custom Report Type
- Scheduling a Report
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Introduction to Salesforce Programming
- Signup and Enable Development Mode
- Syntax, Auto Complete and Component Reference
- Global Variables and Formulas
- Standard Controller
- PageBlock, View State and Command Button
- Standard List Controller
- Custom Controller Introduction
- Inserting Child Records
- SOSL and GetSobjectType
- Merge Records
- Conditional Rendering of Fields
- Command Button and Action Function
- Action Status
- Introduction to Triggers
- Before or After Trigger
- Trigger to add Custom Error Message
- Trigger to Automatically Insert a Contact
- Trigger to Count Tasks or Events on a Lead
- Part 1
- Part 2
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to become a Salesforce Master to handle CRM related issues
- Students of all abilities: from complete beginners, to more advanced Salesforce users who want to develop their skills
- Anyone who wants to use the latest cloud based services to improve their skills, and their businesses’ efficiency
This course has no prerequisites
Take control of your customer relationship management by mastering Salesforce
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is Salesforce address provided as part of the courses, so as to complete any exercises?
HI there, Thanks for getting in touch. You will be able to access a 30 day trial Salesforce software (explained in the course) to complete the exercises. I hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you need access to salesforce to be able to do this course
Hi there, Many thanks for your message. You do need access to Salesforce to get the most out of the course. Hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.