Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to work as a customer service representative? Enjoy facing corporate challenges and thrive to become a service provider? Then this training package is for you!
This CRM Bundle will provide you with a broad perspective of dealing with customers, and a better method to handle the external interactions and relationships that drive business growth.
Our modules are primarily based on defining, building, sustaining, and improving long-term relationships with customers. By taking our courses the learners will focus on the lifetime value of their customers and by that time they will be able to :
- Understanding customer needs and wants
- Satisfying and motivating potential customers
- Translating them into an actual customer
One of the key topics in the CRM bundle is Customer acquisition and retention this will cover issues such as :
- Acquiring customers at a lesser cost and acquiring as many customers as possible
- Acquiring customers who have an affinity and are business oriented
- Acquiring customers who are keen on the newer business model
Along with this course you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a free student ID card.
What other courses are included with this CRM Training?
- Course 01: Customer Relationship Management
- Course 02: Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Course 03: Retail Management - Level 5
- Course 04: Phone-Based Customer Service
- Course 05: Sales: Psychology of Customers
- Course 06: GCSE English
- Course 07: Public Speaking and Presentation Skill Course
- Course 08: The Formula to Talk with Strangers
- Course 09: Level 2 Microsoft Office Essentials
- Course 10: Time Management
- Course 11: Stress Management Training
From this CRM bundle Learners will acquire knowledge on :
- What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Importance of CRM in business
- Customer Retention & Loyalty
- Get an understanding of how the CRM process works
- Importance of retail management in business
- Practical tools and approaches for conducting customer attitude surveys
- Getting to know your customers, and identifying concerns and possibilities.
- Learn the Formula to Talk with Strangers
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Learn how to make the best use of time
So, enrol now in this CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Training to advance your career!
We are really delighted to offer this bundle on customer relationship management from a business viewpoint with you. The emphasis would be on addressing a wide range of critical subjects, beginning with the concept of CRM and progressing through the CRM process model. Each topic is intended to improve not only your academic comprehension but also your practical expertise. However, This training bundle will also teach you how to get up close and personal with your customers, engaging and teaching them so that they naturally return to you for value. Once they're hooked, they're significantly more inclined to buy your stuff.
Course Curriculum of CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Module 01: Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
- Module 02: CRM Fundamentals
- Module 03: CRM Strategies CRM Strategies
- Module 04: Data Analysis in CRM
- Module 05: CRM Databases
- Module 06: Deepening Customer Relationship
- Module 07: Handling Customer Complaints
- Module 08: Future of CRM
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) course, you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £6*11 = £66)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course: Previously it was £10)
Who is this course for?
- Professionals and entrepreneurs looking to strengthen their understanding of how the customer works and thinks
- Customers-focused business owners or workers that want to enhance their Customer Relationship Management Strategy
- Senior marketing managers looking for a different approach when considering how to manage customer relationships
- Professionals aiming to advance their careers in marketing, leadership, or CRM.
Our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Training is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, tablets and Smartphone devices.
- CRM manager
- Senior CRM manager
- Head of CRM
- Director of Performance Marketing
The average salary of a CRM manager is approximately £48,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (Customer Relationship Management) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.