The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Level 4 Certificate program is an online professional development course that will provide you with the knowledge required to establish, develop and maintain relationships with customers through effective communication and client relationship strategies.
In this program students will learn how to communicate to establish customers' needs and maintain a customer database. You will discover relationship building strategies and business network enhancement to achieve organisational objectives.
The course is accredited by the CPD Qualifications Group.
This is an online and self-study program, students have 100% freedom to complete the course in their own time. There is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course. Students can study this course from all over the world as long as they have internet connection.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials and assessment.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours to qualify you for any available job opportunity.
Students will be provided all the learning text materials to assist them in completing the course. All the text books will be in PDF format with different sizes. Students can use other books as well in order to assist their coursework.
The course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment. Students can start their assignment from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
Certification is subject to course completion and a single payment of £15 for eCertificate and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
This comprehensive online program is the recognised benchmark for Customer Relationship Management and includes the following component:
- Initiate communicate with clients
- Identify client communication styles
- Establish rapport with client
- Non-verbal communication
- Verbal communication
- Investigate opportunities
- Positive and negative feedback
- Two-way communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Communication processes
- Business writing
- Client relationship strategies
- Client loyalty objectives
- New clients versus repeat business
- Strategic view
- Define the objectives
- Client profile information
- Loyalty strategies
- Accurate product descriptions
- Complaint resolutions
- Stock and deliveries
- Telephone answering times
- Maintain customer relationships
- Ongoing client feedback
- Assessments and questionnaires
- Focus groups
- Feedback forms
- Problems with feedback
- Effective data
- Using feedback data
- Build and maintain networks
- Maintain business contacts
- Business associations
- Professional development activities
- Establish network support
- Channels to exchange information
- Written correspondence
- Develop professional relationships
- Conduct dealings with clients
- Social, business and ethical standards
- Confidentiality and disclosure
- Adjusting styles and methods
- Self-knowledge and the Johari window
- Build business networks
- Using business networks
- Expand and enhance the organisation
- Nurturing relationships
- Build on referral business
- Identify referral needs
- Complementary sales techniques
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- SPACED benefits
- Referring information and ideas
Who is this course for?
This professional program is designed for anyone who interested in the field of CRM and want to:
- improve their employment opportunities by
- study anywhere via our e-learning system
- have free course materials provided online
- benefit from 7 days administrative, tutor and technical support
- have easy to understand course content
No previous knowledge required.
The demand for qualified and well-trained CRM professionals is growing worldwide. Graduates of the UK Home College's online CRM Level 4 Certificate program will have the opportunity to work as:
- CRM Officer
- CRM Manager Assistant
- CRM Support Officer
- CRM Marketing Manager
- Database Administrator
- Marketing Relationship Manager and many more
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.