As with many significant undertakings, undergoing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) review (even simply considering its implementation) requires learners to analyse technical and complicated systems. This course sorts through a myriad of information and brings you the basics you need to make a decision about the need for CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.
What Will Students Learn?
- The terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
What Topics are Covered?
- What CRM is and who it serves
- Checklist for success
- Requirement driven product selection
- Considerations in tool selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Building the future
- Homegrown vs. application service provider
- The development team
- Evaluating and reviewing your program
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
Who is this course for?
Individuals who want an understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and its benefits. It is ideal for individuals of any level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.