Add to basket or enquire
Develop the skills necessary to become a Criminal Intelligence Analyst and effectively analyse data, intelligence and security to protect against local and international crimes.
In this detailed training course you learn; the essence of criminology and criminal intelligence analysis, along with pattern detection, thinking approach, crime mapping and strategic analysis.
The Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course covers everything from; strategy to analysis and mapping techniques to help you better solve today’s crimes.
Highlights of The Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course:
- Understand the discipline of criminal analysis
- Learn how to detect patterns in crimes and link accordingly
- Understand the details of crime science
- Learn how to evaluate information
- Develop skills in Critical Thinking Approach to analysis
- Learn strategic analysis variations
- Develop research method knowledge in criminal statistics
- Understand the models of policing and security.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Criminology & Psychological Profiling course and broken it down into 18 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Psychologist Skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Criminology & Psychological Profilingis designed with the following modules:
Criminology, Intelligence and Criminal Justice
- Module 01: Criminal Intelligence and Crime Intelligence Analysis
- Module 02: A Historical Perspective on the Discipline of Analysis
- Module 03: The Intelligence Cycle and Process
- Module 04: Example of a National Intelligence Model: The United Kingdom
- Module 05: Introduction to Criminal Justice
Crime Science, Pattern Detection and Analysis
- Module 06: Crime Science: Theories Principles and Intelligent Sources
- Module 07: Evaluation of Information
- Module 08: Introduction to the Analysis of Patterns, Statistics & Relationships
Thinking approach, Crime Mapping and Strategic Analysis
- Module 09: A Critical Thinking Approach to Analysis
- Module 10: Tactical Analysis with Crime Mapping and the GIS System
- Module 11: Strategic Analysis Variations
- Module 12: Realizing The Power of Analytics: Arming the Human Mind
Research, Inference Policing and the Behavioural Science
- Module 13: Research Method and Statistics in Crime Analysis
- Module 14: Inference Development and the Presentation of the Results
- Module 15: Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism
- Module 16: Models of Policing and Security
- Module 17: Behavioural Sciences
- Module 18: Career in CIA (Crime Intelligence Analyst)
How is the Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course assessed?
To successfully complete the Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Criminology & Psychological Profiling Course skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.