Add to basket or enquire
If you are interested in pursuing a career in fields such as policing, corrections, crime prevention and advocacy, research and policy, intelligence and forensics, criminal psychology, then this Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is for you!
This comprehensive explains every single aspect of becoming a Criminologist. You will provide the knowledge and skills to understand the complex causes of crime, reasons behind criminal behaviour, and key issues in relation to crime and criminal justice.
You will also explore different phases of criminological psychology, and have a deeper understanding of the key areas of practice.
Highlights of the Criminologist Training Course Level 3:
- Gain a comprehensive introduction of Criminology.
- Get introduced to the principal issues in relation to crime and criminal justiceand understand the link between the criminal justice system and human rights.
- Understand every prospect of crime and get a sweeping overview of criminality including its causes and impacts on personal and social life.
- Develop your knowledge of the characteristics of offenders and the characteristics of victims.
- Get a deeper understanding of criminal law.
- Examine a range of topics that are relevant, enable you to explore the reality behind the offence.
- Understand the psychology and legal context of crime prevention, evaluating punishment and reformation.
- Discover man-made laws and the difference between violating civil law and criminal law.
Why Choose this Criminologist Training Course Level 3:
- This best ever Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Criminologist Training Course Level 3 and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Criminologist Training Course Level 3. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is designed with the following modules:
Criminologist Training Course Level 3
- What is Criminology?
- Understanding Crime
- Classification and Measurement of Crimes
- Characteristics of Offenders (Criminals)
Introduction to Forensic Science
- Introduction: About the Course and the Tutor
- History of development of Forensic Psychology
Research Methods in Forensic Psychology
- Research Design and Methodology
- Critical evaluation of psychological research
Theories of Offending
- Introduction to theories of offending
- Theories of sexual offending
- Theories of violent offending
- Theories of fire-setting behaviour
Personal Attributes of Offenders
- Personal characteristics of offenders
- Personality disordered offenders
- Psychopathic offenders
- Mental Illness and offending
Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations
- An Introduction to Offender Profiling
- Approaches to Offender Profiling
- The Effectiveness of Offender Profiling
Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom
- Eye-witness testimony
- Expert witness testimony
- Attitudes towards victims
Forensic Psychology in Practice
- ’What works’ literature in reducing re-offending
- Interventions to reduce risk of re-offending
- Incident management (Crisis Negotiation)
How is the Criminologist Training Course Level 3 assessed?
To successfully complete the Criminologist Training Course Level 3 you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the Criminologist Training Course Level 3, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Criminologist Training Course Level 3 will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Criminologist Training Course Level 3 is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Criminologist Training Course Level 3 skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.