Add to basket or enquire
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a lawyer? In this Criminal Law course, you'll get a behind-the-scenes look at the criminal justice system, from the police to the courts to the prisons. You'll learn about the different types of crimes, the rights of the accused, and the latest trends in criminal law. So whether you're interested in a career in law or just want to learn more about the criminal justice system, this Criminal Law course is for you. Enrol today!
After completing the Criminal Law course, you can expect to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the rights and responsibilities within the field of criminal law.
- Analyse the essential elements that constitute a crime and their application in real-world scenarios.
- Explore the intricacies of incitement, conspiracy, and attempted criminal acts.
- Understand the roles and implications of accomplice liability in criminal cases.
- Acquire knowledge of crime prevention strategies and their relevance in maintaining societal order.
- Examine the functions and powers of law enforcement agencies, particularly the police.
- Explore the process of prosecution, caution, and diversion in criminal justice systems.
- Develop insights into the principles and practices of youth justice.
- Gain familiarity with the trial process and the factors influencing legal outcomes.
- Understand the sentencing process and its significance in criminal law.
Delve into the intricate world of criminal law and its impact on society with our comprehensive course, "Criminal Law: Rights and Responsibilities." This course offers a meticulous exploration of various aspects within the realm of criminal law. From the fundamental principles that underpin criminal acts to the complexities of homicide, sexual offences, and property crimes, you'll gain a deep understanding of the legal landscape. Throughout the course, you will study real-life case studies and examine the implications of different legal frameworks.
By immersing yourself in this theoretical exploration, you'll acquire the necessary knowledge to navigate the intricacies of criminal law. Uncover the elements that constitute a crime, analyse the roles of key stakeholders such as law enforcement agencies and prosecutors, and explore the sentencing process. This Criminal Law course equips you with a solid foundation to comprehend the rights and responsibilities in criminal law, empowering you to critically assess legal situations and make informed decisions.
Who is this course for?
This Criminal Law course is particularly useful for
- Law students seeking a comprehensive understanding of criminal law.
- Legal professionals aiming to expand their knowledge and expertise in the field.
- Individuals interested in the workings of the justice system and its impact on society.
- Anyone looking to enhance their understanding of the rights and responsibilities within criminal law.
People tend to pursue these career paths in this sector:
- Criminal Lawyer: £35,000 - £100,000 per annum.
- Legal Consultant: £30,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- Legal Analyst: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Law Enforcement Officer: £24,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- Court Clerk: £18,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- Paralegal: £16,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.