Add to basket or enquire
Are you fascinated by criminology and binge box sets of crime series? Then you might want to consider a career as a Criminal Analyst. Crime Analysts or Criminal Intelligence Analysts are responsible for gathering crime data and identifying patterns that may be useful for police investigations and detective work. Criminal Analyst or Criminal Intelligence Analysts are experts in recognising trends and filtering out data that will help solve the puzzle of a criminal case.
Be well equipped in your job with this amazing Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis course, be confident than ever before! Start your Criminal Analyst course now, stay assured you're going to make the best investment in your career!
In this Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis course, you will get an in-depth overview of the role and responsibilities of a Criminal Analyst or Criminal Intelligence Analyst, exploring the skills and competencies required for this field of work. You’ll familiarise with the criminal intelligence analysis process and learn up-to-date research methods that will equip you with essential analytical and strategical thinking skills.
Furthermore, you’ll deepen your understanding of how counter-terrorism works and how intelligence-led policing is implemented, gaining in-depth knowledge of the type of information used by crime analysts.
Why choose Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- 100% online program
- No time limits. learn at your own pace.
- Expert Instructors/Professional Trainers
- A multinational student base
- Video lessons
- Further reading where necessary
- Up-to-date curriculum and effective guidelines.
- CPD Accredited Certification.
- Instant Digital Certificate (Hardcopy available on-demand)
Learning Benefits of Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis Course:
- Fast track your career with an industry-recognised qualification
- Understand the skills and competencies required to work in this field
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the different types of criminal intelligence
- Broaden your knowledge of the responsibilities of the Criminal Analyst
- Know how counter-terrorism and intelligence-led policing works
- Familiarise with the different research methods in crime analysis
- Deepen your knowledge of the criminal justice system in England and Wales
- Get insight into strategic crime analysis and information used by crime analysts
****Course Curriculum ****
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Introduction to Intelligence Analysis
- The Difference between Information, Intelligence, And Analysis
- The Origins of Intelligence Analysis
- The Basic Tasking Model
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- The Intelligence Cycle
- Basics of Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- Potential Shortcomings of Criminal Intelligence
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Criminal Intelligence Analyst - Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge and Technical Ability
- Effective analyst knowledge
- Effective analyst technical ability
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Understanding Criminal Psychology
- The Criminal Process
- Varieties of Crime
- Explanations of Crime
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Research Methods in Crime Analysis
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Threats to Validity
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Decision Making in Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- The Role of Intuition, Leap of Faith and Insight in Analysts’ Decision Making
- The Model of Analysts’ Decision Making in Absence of Clear Facts
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Intelligence-Led Policing
- Origins of Intelligence-Led Policing
- Reasons for The Growth of Intelligence-Led Policing
- What Is Intelligence-Led Policing?
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Counterterrorism and Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- The Pursuit of Terrorismwith Intelligence
- Strategic Intelligence
- Tactical Intelligence
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: Technology in Criminal Intelligence Analysis
- Digital Transformation and Its Impact
- Big Data and The Intelligence Process
Criminal Intelligence Analysis: The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales
- The Criminal Courts
- Police and Policing
After completing all the modules of the Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Course Completion Certificate of Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis course from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Criminal Analyst training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Criminal Analyst and start your learning journey.
There are no specific entry requirements for this Criminal Analyst: Criminal Intelligence Analysis course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Criminal Analyst
- Intelligence Analyst
- Head of Operations Intelligence
- Intelligence Development Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.