Add to basket or enquire
This e-learning course on BBM - Advances is designed to help users understand the overview of credit function of a bank, various types of loans and advances by a bank. An in-depth discussion of procedure of lending different types of accounts by a bank branch is provided. Further, the course also highlights on financial analysis for lending, different securities provided for loans and advances, and asset categorization by banks based on their performance.
- Overview of credit function of a bank branch
- Principles and practice of lending
- Financial analysis for lending
- Securities used against lending
- Credit documentation and sanction
- Credit monitoring and loan recovery
- Asset categorization
This course provides an understanding of:
- The meaning and need for documentation
- The contents of a loan document
- The process of documentation
- The classification of documents
- The elements of execution and execution by different entities
- The credit sanctioning process
- The delegation of financial powers
- The contents of loan policy and loan agreement
Who is this course for?
Those who are interested in understanding the operations of a bank branch with respect to loans and advances.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.