- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
After studying this unit you will:
- know how to check credit worthiness of a customer
- set up a credit checking and credit control routine
- explore how to use the courts to recover debt
- describe arrangements for bankruptcy , winding up and other statutory closures of indebted businesses
This is a short course of 50 hours study and just one written assignment. Students can elect to study further units towards the Business Diploma Level 3 if they wish.
Credit and bad debts
Is My Customer Credit Worthy?
Credit Application Form
Credit Checks and References
Credit Control Routines
Terms And Conditions Of Sale
Debt Recovery Through The Courts
The Courts And Their Powers Of Collection
Statutory Demands, Insolvency And Bankruptcy
Winding Up Petitions
VAT And Tax Relief For Bad Debts
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.