Add to basket or enquire
Credit Analysis is the most important step in the credit decision making process of a bank. The intensity and rigour of the analysis helps lenders take a well-measured risk while lending to Real Estate players. In this course, we will be covering the various parts of credit analysis, with focus on Real Estate projects and companies. This course is helpful for Credit Analysts, Investment Bankers, Credit Rating Analysts and Project Finance Analysts for real-estate companies. A basic understanding of financial statements and concepts of discounting is a recommended pre-requirement for the course.
Through this course you would be understanding Real Estate Properties, Real Estate Property as a Financial Asset, Valuing Real Estate Properties in Theory and practice.
Next we would be understanding the cash flow analysis which would be to develop & Sell Model of Real Estate Business, Leasing Model of Real Estate Business, Building a Real Estate Model: (i) Develop & Sell (ii) Leasing and Sensitivity Analyses on the Cashflows & Ratios. After this we would do the Valuation of Real Estate Properties in Practice. At the end we would understand the Financing and Loan Structuring.
- Introduction to Credit Modelling in Real Estate Sector
- What kind of Business
- Just like any Other Asset
- Financing the Property
- Identifying Various Risks
2. Modelling Lease Rental Discounting
- Lease Rental Discounting
- More on Rental Discounting
- Rennova Health INC
- Lease Rental Discounting - Rent Roll
- Lease Rental Discounting - Profit and Loss
- Lease Rental Discounting - Debt Schedule
- Lease Rental Discounting - DSCR Value
3. Develop and Sell Model
- Develop and Sell Model
- Key Questions and Sell Projects
- Working on Cost Head Land
- Working on Cost Phasing
- What Sales Phasing Mean?
- Collection Phasing
- Working on Inflow
- Calculating Cost Outflow
- Calculating Cost Outflow Continues
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
- Charted Accountant (CA)
- CFA aspirants
- Also suitable for working professionals
- Basic knowledge of finance concepts Passion to learn and apply
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.