This Creative Writing course has a fun informal style to help you become more aware of your writing style and improve your skills. If you’re looking to get started with creative writing and want to unlock your creativity and imagination, this course is for you.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Creative Writing is a fun and potentially profitable hobby. Writing doesn’t need to be intimidating or scary, and this course will get you started!
This Creative Writing course has a fun informal style to help you become more aware of your writing style and improve your skills. If you’re looking to get started with creative writing and want to unlock your creativity and imagination, this course is for you. We encourage everyone to write at least a tiny bit everyday, and capture the fascinating world around them. This course will suit those who are busy and want to fit writing around their lifestyle, or those who eventually seek to write full time or get published.
This course is a relaxed, fun course that will act as a creative writing jumpstart! If you are looking to be inspired to get writing, this course contains tips and hints for being motivated and inspired to put your pen to paper or digits on the keyboard.
Creative writing is accessible to everyone regardless of how busy you are, your education history, or your eventual goals.
After taking this course, you will have learned the following:
- Practical advice to get you writing on a daily basis
- Expert tips from a creative writing professional
- How to get paid for your writing when you’re ready
- Controlling and silencing the fears and negativity in your head
- Enjoying writing and capturing moments around you
- Tools and tips to reduce the barriers to writing
This Creative Writing For Beginners course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1: Meet Your Teacher
Topic 2: Introduction
- Why Do You Want To Write
- Always Be Ready To Capture Your Ideas
- Unlocking Your Creativity – The Morning Pages
- Making Time For Yourself
- Laying Out The Path
- How To Set Effective Goals
- What Are My Goals?
Topic 3: Supercharging Your Creativity
- Thinking Out Of The Box
- Exercise: Thinking Outside The Box
- Writing For Pleasure
- Writing To Sell
- The Secret Weapon On My Bookshelf
- Tips: Spelling And Grammar
- Shutting Down The Inner Critic
Topic 4: Solidifying Your Ideas
- The Six Honest Serving Men
- Exercise: Using Titles
- Who’s The Star?
- Exercise: Practise Forming Characters
- It’s All In A Name
- The Secret To Great Dialogue
- Building A Picture
- The Magic Is In The Detail
- Exercise: Forming Scenes
- Starting And Finishing With A Bang
- Exercise: Opening And Closing Lines
- Point Of View
Topic 5: Wrap Up
- Book Recommendations
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in how to get started with creative writing.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Students can pursue a career of being a published author or to have an eBook selling business.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Jane Bourdillon asked:
is this creative writing course on line or in classroom?
Hi Jane, all our courses are online and none of them are presented onsite or in an actual class setting. It is presented in pre-recorded videos and the lessons are more of the watch-and-listen type. Hope this helpsThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.