Add to basket or enquire
Learn to make gorgeous cake pops for your next party or event!
Get on board with the sweetest trend around – Cake Pops! These delicious cake-lollipop hybrids are quickly replacing cupcakes as the favorite dessert for holidays, parties, and special events. Easy to make, decorate and eat, these one-bite treats are the perfect way to dazzle clients and impress guests using your creative flair! They may have started as party favors for children’s birthday parties, but now cake pops are center stage at weddings, showers, and even Hollywood parties. And they aren’t just yummy – their stunning designs make beautiful centerpieces. Cake pops are a perfect way to bring your party or event theme to life.
Why spend hundreds of dollars on a custom cake when you can easily DIY your dessert table? For professional caterers, there’s no need to hire a pastry chef when you can surprise clients with a complete cake pop menu to choose from. Give your events a bright ‘pop’ of color AND flavor with our cake pop baking and decorating course.
- Recognised Accreditation
- Study at your own pace - Our courses never expire
- Access our course from any device: Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.
- FREE PDF certificate upon course completion
If you can bake a simple cake following a step-by-step recipe, you can make a cake pop! In our course, we’ll show you how to make cake pops from scratch, and decorate them using a bit of artistic creativity and some materials found in your baking pantry. We’ll start off with the easy stuff, and once you’ve gotten the hang of the basics, you’ll learn some pretty fancy cake pop styling!
- We start with the basics - prepping your workstation, and what tools and ingredients you’ll need
- We’ll teach you a variety of cake pop recipes, so you’ll have a few yummy flavors to choose from
- You’ll learn how to roll and sculpt your pops with expert precision
- We’ll show you tons of decorating techniques using sprinkles, powders, sugars, and more!
- You’ll learn how to make your own fondant and use it to sculpt ornaments for your cake pops
- We’ll teach you how to paint your cake pops and add cool details
- And we’ll demonstrate how to make themed cake pops for kids, birthdays, weddings, showers, and more!
- This course is for any experience level – from beginner bakers to expert chefs who want to learn cake pop techniques. It includes video demonstrations and tutorials which you can pause at any time, so you can follow along at your own pace.
- By the end, you’ll have mastered several cake recipes, as well as numerous decorating techniques, and you’ll be making cake pops like a real pro. So what are you waiting for? Get baking and start popping!
Cake pops are great for all-year entertaining and events, but let’s get you ready for summer with Trendimi’s top 10 recipes for popsicles and ice cream pops. The perfect cool and refreshing treat for hot summer bbqs, and birthday parties, we’ll show you how to make juicy fruit popsicles and decadent chocolate pops to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Cake Pop Course Breakdown:
Module 1: Prepping For Diy Cake Pops
- Before You Bake
- Getting Started/Mise en Place
- Tools and Supplies
- Overview of Ingredients
- Decorating Accessories & Extras
- Choosing a Theme
- Safety Tips
Module 2: Ready Set Bake!
- Baking Methods
- Classic Yellow Cake for Any Occasion
- Ultimate Chocolate Lover’s Cake
- Tart and Fresh Lemon Spongecake
- Buttercream Recipes
- Surprise Cake Pop Center
- Mixing and Matching
- Scaling Recipes for Batches
- Baking Time Chart
Module 3: Putting It All Together
- Assembly with a Cake Pop Pan
- Making Cake Mixture for Hand-Rolled Pops
- Molding and Shaping
- Settling and Chilling
- Prepping the Candy Melts
- Inserting the Lollipop Stick
- Adjusting the Candy Coating
Module 4: Adding The Bells And Whistles
- Upside Down or Rightside Up?
- When to Use Dye For Coloring
- Decorating Methods
- Creating Animal Cake Pops
Module 5: Presentation And Storage
- Packaging your Pops
- Course re-cap
Who is this course for?
THIS COURSE IS THE PERFECT MATCH FOR YOU IF YOU:
Love to bake, but are bored with traditional cakes and cupcakes
Are looking to test your creative flair and try a new hobby
Want to offer cake pops on your menu or to catering clients
Love to DIY and want to create your own wedding or party desserts
Want to surprise your friends and family with fun treats for birthdays and parties
Love cake pops, but don’t know where to find them!
No previous experience is required.
- Pastry Chef
- Cake Decorator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will i receive any certificate at the end of the program?
Yes, once you complete your Creative Cake Pop Decorating course, you will receive a certificate of completion issued by Trendimi.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.