Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
Many companies advertise with pay per click ads. This course focuses on the largest machine available: Google AdWords. In this course, participants will learn how Google AdWords work, what pay per click means, the importance of correctly setting an AdWord budget, how to select keywords and set up ad groups, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success.
FREE Self Study Guide in PDF format to accompany the course and enable you to refer back to the content in the future.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define Google AdWords and pay per click
- Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from clickthroughs
- Decide whether they will write your own ads or enlist help
What Topics are Covered?
- Understanding AdWords lingo
- Creating an AdWords strategy
- Creating a PPC campaign
- Creating groups
- Designing your ads
- Looking at success
Who is this course for?
Ideal for anyone who anyone who is setting up a Google Ad Word campaign.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.