Certified Teaching Assistant Course- *Christmas Offer £25 Only*
- Tutor is available to students
There are numerous ways to becoming a great educator. Your way will rely on upon loads of factors including your experience – both educational and otherwise, you’ll require a state-specific teaching credential and your desire – how propelled would you say you are to end up being a great teacher? Being a great educator requires a broad range of skills. However the absolute most critical is the ability to communicate adequately with students, persuade the student to learn, and implement successful instructional planning within the classroom.
This course will enable you to explore further and comprehend the significance of these skills, and how they affect every person in the class. You will figure out how to perceive various components of communication, for example, verbal, non-verbal and unintended. You will likewise find out about the several speculations on inspiration and how to make a classroom situation that invites determination and excitement. You will learn about instructional planning and how to make the learning experience most useful for your students.
Certified Teaching Assistant Course is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given theCPD QS & IAO accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packe Certified Teaching Assistant Course into 34 modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 1 day 6 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity from our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Teaching Assistant Course
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
**NUS is one of our partners now! Once you have enrolled in this course, you will become eligible to apply for an NUS Extra card capable of giving you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies**
Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Teaching in the UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers’ Standards in the UK
- Teachers Pay
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
- Chapter I
- Chapter II
- Chapter III
- Chapter IV
- Chapter V
- Chapter VI
- Chapter VII
- Chapter VIII
- Chapter IX
- Chapter X
- Chapter XI
- Chapter XII
- Chapter XIII
Psychology of Teaching
- WHY DO YOUNG PEOPLE NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?
- THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS
- PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS The SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS The THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY
- JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS The FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- MEMORIZING, AS The FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- THE USING OF IDEAS, AS The SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS The SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS The EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
Who is this course for?
Certified Teaching Assistant Course is CPD QS & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Certified Teaching Assistant Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD QS & IAO accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.