MS Project and SPSS Statistics Software Training - CPD & iAP Accredited
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft Project application and SPSS. The course will also provide an overview of the project plan, tasks, and resources. Additionally, the course provides information on tracking project progress and advanced task scheduling.
Our MS Project and SPSS Statistics Software Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll be able to manage projects using the Microsoft Project.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to manage resources and assignments within a project.
- This course will teach you how to track the project progress using various features.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Statistical Package for Social Sciences.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to create a task-based schedule for the project.
- This course gives you the knowledge in building charts and recording Data using SPSS.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. SPSS STATISTICS
- Introduction to SPSS
- Building Charts and Recording Data
- Descriptive Statistics and Hypothesis Testing
- Types of Charts
- Correlation, Regression and ANOVA Analysis
- Extending SPSS and Sharing Results
2. MS PROJECT
- Introduction to Project Management
- Managing Project Cost
- Data Exchange
- Customising Data
- Sharing Customisation
- How to work with Multiple Projects
- Exercise Files- MS Project
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a MS Project and SPSS Statistics Software Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Project software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This training leads you to become a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Researcher, Data Analyst, and Business Developer etc.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.