MS Project and SPSS Statistics Software Training (CPD Accredited)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft Project application and SPSS. The course will also provide an overview of the project plan, tasks, and resources. Additionally, the course provides information on tracking project progress and advanced task scheduling.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
1. SPSS STATISTICS
- Introduction to SPSS
- Building Charts and Recording Data
- Descriptive Statistics and Hypothesis Testing
- Types of Charts
- Correlation, Regression and ANOVA Analysis
- Extending SPSS and Sharing Results
2. MS PROJECT
- Introduction to Project Management
- Managing Project Cost
- Data Exchange
- Customising Data
- Sharing Customisation
- How to work with Multiple Projects
- Exercise Files- MS Project
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll be able to manage projects using the Microsoft Project.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to manage resources and assignments within a project.
- This course will teach you how to track the project progress using various features.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Statistical Package for Social Sciences.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to create a task-based schedule for the project.
- This course gives you the knowledge in building charts and recording Data using SPSS.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 60 days access to their chosen course. If you need more time to complete the course, select the 365-day learning option on our website.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will have one Quiz test that will be marked automatically and you will be received an instant grade.
- You will have a mock exam that you can prepare yourself for the final exam. After successfully passed your exam, you only need to pay £30 for your certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in MS Project and SPSS Statistics Software Training.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Project software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
This training leads you to become a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Researcher, Data Analyst, and Business Developer etc.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.