Soap Making: Methods of Soap Making
Soap Making Diploma(Milk Based, Herbal & Medicated) - CPD Accredited
Why Study This Soap Making Diploma(Milk Based, Herbal & Medicated) - CPD Accredited?
- The average salary for a soap maker in the UK is £25,000.
- The UK soap making industry employs over 5,000 people.
- There are over 5,000 soap making businesses in the UK.
- The global soap market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2023 and 2028.
This Soap Making Diploma- CPD Accredited Comprises The Following Courses:
- Course 01: Soap Making Principles & Troubleshooting
- Course 02: Specialised Soap Making Recipe
- Course 03: Soap Making Business
- Analyse the fundamentals of soap making, including its definition, history, and the potential for soap makingas a business.
- Compare and contrast the different types of soap making, including cold process, melt and pour, re-batch, and hot process methods, highlighting their unique characteristics in soap making.
- Evaluate the necessary equipment and basic ingredients required for soap making, including fragrances, colors, dyes, and their role in creating quality soap products.
- Create and implement various soap making techniques and recipes, such as glycerine soap, coloration methods, and the use of soap molds in the soap making process.
- Troubleshoot common issues encountered in soap making, such as false trace, soap seizing, and lye-heavy soap, and implement preventive measures to ensure successful soap production.
This Soap Making Diploma is CPDQE accredited. CPD is a globally recognised parameter for continuous professional development acknowledged by thousands of professional bodies, employers and academic institutions in the UK and around the world.
After completing this Soap Making Diploma, you will receive a course completion certificate from Reed. Also, you will receive a CPDQE-accredited signed certificate from SkillArts.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.