Introduction to Gerontology
Psychology of Older Age: Gerontology
Introducing "Psychology of Older Age: Gerontology" – Explore the fascinating journey of the human mind through the lens of ageing. Immerse yourself in a transformative learning experience that unravels the complexities of gerontology. Embark on a captivating journey, unearthing the profound intricacies that shape the lives of older adults.
Discover the untold stories of resilience, cognitive development, end-of-life communication, mental health, and the legal aspects surrounding older age. Delve into topics like cognitive development, mental health, and communication during end-of-life. Uncover the legal dimensions that safeguard the rights of older individuals.
This course offers a unique perspective, illuminating the psychological landscape of older age, and equipping you with valuable insights to navigate this transformative phase of life.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Gain insights into the cognitive and psychological changes that occur during the aging process.
- Develop a deep understanding of end-of-life issues and effective communication strategies.
- Explore the intersection of mental health and aging, uncovering strategies for holistic care.
- Delve into the realm of health, wellbeing, and spiritual aspects in later life.
- Acquire knowledge of the legal aspects relevant to older individuals, promoting informed decision-making.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.