1. Introduction to the Basics
Payroll: Sage 50, Pension, Tax Accounting and Finance Administration
Level up with the Latest Sage 50 v.29 (2023) and get a bonus Tax Accounting & Finance Administration course – all in one package!
Whether you want to understand your own payroll process or wish to pursue a career in accounting and finance, we have this Payroll, Tax Accounting and Finance Administration course. This course consists of 24 modules. You can get a complete overview of the entire Payroll process. Moreover, you will get an additional Tax accounting course free of charge! So, enrol now and become one step ahead!
At the end of each month, every employee in a company receives their salary. Well, as much as the previous sentence sounds straightforward, the process of paying the employees or Payroll is not. Payroll includes collecting the list of employees to be paid, tracking the hours worked, calculating the employee's pay, distributing the salary on time etc.
Upon finishing this Payroll, Tax Accounting and Finance Administration QLS Endorsed course, you will be able to-
- Know how to operate the latest Sage 50.
- Learn how to operate a payroll system, Accounting and Finance within a business in the UK.
- Gain a complete understanding and knowledge of the processes involved in managing and processing a business’s payroll.
- Discover detailed information on Paye, Tax, Accounting and Finance and NI.
- Tax System and Administration in the UK
- Tax on Individuals
- Payee, Payroll and Wages
- Value-Added Tax Accounting
- Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Long-Term Financial Planning and Growth
- Analysis of the Financial Statements
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Risk-Return Tradeoff
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.