Basics of Paediatric First Aid
Paediatric First Aid: CPR AED
Learn how to potentially save someone’s life in an emergency and develop the skills needed to become an adequate paediatric first aider with this training. In this Paediatric First Aid training program, you will learn how to perform life-saving procedures such as CPR, treat minor injuries and know when to contact emergency services should a serious incident arise.
Paediatric First Aid Bundle courses include:
- Course 01: Workplace First Aid Training
- Course 02: Paediatric First Aid Training
Learning Outcomes of Workplace First Aid & Paediatric First Aid Course :
- Learn how to conduct a needs assessment and assess the severity of a casualty’s condition.
- Get trained on how to perform life-saving procedures such as CPR
- Be able to act professionally and swiftly in emergencies in the workplace
- Understand how to dress wounds, treat burns and other minor injuries
- Understand how to create a survey and perform a risk assessment of an accident
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to perform resuscitation on a child or infant
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.