Manual Handling: Introduction to Manual Handling
Manual Handling, Working at Height & Confined Space Safety Training - CPD Certified
Why Study This Manual Handling CPD Certified Diploma?
- Manual handling accounts for over a third of all workplace injuries in the UK.
- An estimated 5.5 million workers in the UK are at risk of manual handling injuries.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has developed a number of guidelines to protect workers from manual handling injuries.
This Manual Handling CPD Certified Diploma Comprises The Following Courses:
- Course 01: Manual Handling
- Course 02: HSE Working at Heights Safety
- Course 03: Working at Confined Space Safety Training
- Grasp the essentials and risks of manual handling in various workplace scenarios.
- Learn the legal aspects and safe practices under manual handling regulations.
- Master risk assessment and control strategies for manual handling tasks.
- Identify common injuries from manual handling and understand prevention techniques.
- Acquire skills in effective and safe manual handling techniques.
- Understand the challenges and safety measures for manual handling in confined spaces.
This Manual Handling CPD Certified Course is CPDQE accredited. CPD is a globally recognised parameter for continuous professional development acknowledged by thousands of professional bodies, employers and academic institutions in the UK and around the world.
After completing this Manual Handling CPD Certified Course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Reed. Also, you will receive a CPDQE-accredited signed certificate from SkillArts.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.