Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
The Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Diploma is awarded by EUKET. This bundle on first aid at work covers expert tips and techniques for emergency first aid at work situations. This program aligns with the guidelines introduced by the HSE in October 2013 and fulfils the standards of the First Aid at Work (First Aid) Regulations 1981, including the updates made in 2017.
This First Aid at Work Level 3 Qualification contains 3 mandatory units with a Total Qualification Time (TQT) of 8 hours. Learners must complete all units specified in the Qualification Specification (QS) to achieve the Qualification.
- Guided Learning Hour (GLH): 6
- Assignment: Yes
- In-depth training from an expert instructor on First Aid at Work
- Includes interactive scenario-based First Aid at Work Training
- Includes formative assessment on First Aid at Work
On completion, the learner will receive:
- Free Hardcopy Diploma Certificate on First Aid at Work
- A Reed Certificate of Completion
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.