Animal behaviour: Introduction to Pet Training and Animal Communication
Level 3 Animal Care, Animal Behaviour, Animal Nutrition Training - CPD Certified
Why Study This Level 3 Animal Care, Animal Behaviour, Animal Nutrition Training - CPD Certified Diploma?
- The global animal welfare market is estimated to be worth $40 billion by 2028.
- The median salary for an animal behaviourist in the UK is £30,000 per year.
- The UK pet industry is worth an estimated £10.9 billion.
- The global market for animal behaviour products and services is expected to reach £5.8 billion by 2025.
This Level 3 Animal Behaviour Diploma Comprises The Following Courses:
- Course 01: Pet Training
- Course 02: Animal Care
- Course 03: Animal Nutrition
- Develop a foundational understanding of pet training and animal behaviour.
- Analyze dog behavior, identifying signs of happiness, anxiety, and more in the context of animal behaviour.
- Explore cat behavior, distinguishing emotional states and understanding feline psychology in animal behaviour.
- Examine rabbit behavior and psychology, recognizing and responding to emotional cues in animal behaviour.
- Learn pet hygiene, wellness, grooming, first aid, and therapy techniques within the framework of animal behaviour.
This Level 3 Animal Behaviour Diploma is CPDQE accredited. CPD is a globally recognised parameter for continuous professional development acknowledged by thousands of professional bodies, employers and academic institutions in the UK and around the world.
After completing this Level 3 Animal Behaviour Diploma, you will receive a course completion certificate from Reed. Also, you will receive a CPDQE-accredited signed certificate from SkillArts.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.