Behavioural, Physical, And Physiological Indicators
Level 1 Diploma in Animal Care and Welfare - CPD Certified
Level 1 Diploma in Animal Care and Welfare
This Animal Care course is designed to transform you into a connoisseur of animal care and welfare. Developed with precision and expertise, this all-encompassing animal care course unfolds the multi-faceted world of animal well-being, covering everything from basic health and nutrition to advanced animal care topics like Animal Psychology and First Aid.
- Define 'animal care & welfare' with precision, assimilating the legal and ethical ramifications.
- Gain an authoritative grasp on animal care by learning how to meticulously assess an animal's health status by understanding behavioural, physical, and physiological indicators.
- Obtain a comprehensive list of animal health aspects that are crucial for animal care worker in maintaining an animal’s well-being.
- Grasp the importance of treatments, and delve into the specifics of administering proper animal care, including protocols vital for recovery and ongoing health.
- Familiarise yourself with the imperative of microchipping, a cornerstone in modern animal care that safeguards against loss and aids in quick identification.
- Attain a comprehensive grasp of pet nutrition essentials, enabling you to make informed choices for sustaining animal care, health and well-being.
- Acquire specialised knowledge in animal first aid, including essential skills in managing cardiac and respiratory emergencies and administering CPR.
- Manage allergic reactions effectively, and ascertain how to position an animal during emergencies for optimal recovery.
- Learn to counteract animal poisoning, insect stings, heatstroke, and shock.
Student Testimonials - What Our Students Say!
★★★★★ "Good for money great value and great for disabled people stuck at home."
Reviewed by Susan Robinson-kent
Reviewed by kelly-anne pullen
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.