Intro to digital marketing
HR and Marketing - Recruitment & Retention Strategies
Sick of sifting through hundreds of irrelevant job applications? Tired of attracting the wrong types of candidates? Worried about losing employees in an unstable job market? Then this HR and marketing course is for you.
Merging simple HR strategies with powerful marketing techniques, this on-demand HR and marketing course will show you how to find, attract and retain the best talent for your organisation.
Chock-full of engaging videos, guides and quizzes covering a wide range of HR and marketing topics, you’ll discover how to create effective job ads, improve the visibility of your company on Google and use social media to connect with your future employees.
You’ll also master HR and marketing fundamentals including talent management, learning and development and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, everything you need to stand out to even the most in-demand candidates.
And if you’re looking for tools and resources that make implementing your recruitment strategies a breeze - you’re in luck. This HR and marketing course includes 11 FREE easy-to-use worksheets and templates including:
- A FREE job ad template
- A FREE induction checklist
- A FREE content marketing planner
- A FREE bonus module in effective communication
And much more.
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to this HR and marketing course. No need to wait days on end to receive your login details. It’s also completely online so you can take it wherever and whenever you have an internet connection.
When you’re done, you can download a free HR and marketing certificate of completion to show to employers or highlight on your CV.
So if you’re ready to attract better candidates to your job vacancies, sign up for this HR and marketing course today.
HR and marketing - course curriculum:
- Getting started with HR
- Understanding talent management frameworks
- Recruiting the right talent
- All about learning and development
- Introduction to succession planning
- The importance of workplace wellbeing
- Inclusion & belonging
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Who is your target market?
- Engaging your audience with content marketing
- All about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Getting discovered with Pay Per Click (PPC) ads
- Growing your audience with social media marketing
- Building connections with email marketing
- Reviewing your campaigns
- Bonus module - Communication skills
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.