Overview of Food Safety and Law
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3
The Level 3 Food Hygiene and Safety course is tailored for individuals in senior positions within the catering and hospitality industries. It equips them with the necessary skills and certifications, coupled with a solid theoretical understanding, to maintain superior food hygiene and safety standards in their workplaces. This is in line with the stipulations of the Food Safety Act 1990.
All catering professionals must be trained in Food Hygiene and Safety with a solid understanding of the risks and hazards involved in preparing and serving food. In this comprehensive course, learners will gain an in-depth understanding of best practice procedures, to ensure their business achieves a five-star outstanding national hygiene rating.
You will learn how to supervise food hygiene safety to effectively train your staff, implement and monitor an effective food safety management system in the workplace that minimises the risk of food hazards, controls contamination, maintain an excellent standard of personal hygiene, and much more.
Learning Outcomes of Food Hygiene and Safety Level 3 Course:
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of food hygiene and safety in the catering industry
- Train, supervise and manage staff in compliance with UK food hygiene safety regulations
- Understand the fundamental principles of the Food Safety Act 1990
- Implement and maintain a solid hygiene and safety management system in the workplace
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene in the workplace and set a standard for all staff
- Understand the fundamentals of microbiology hazard control
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.