Estate Agent: Understanding Estate Agent
Estate Agent: Listing, Selling and Letting Property - CPD Certified
Why Study This Estate Agent: Listing, Selling and Letting Property Diploma?
- The average salary for an estate agent in the UK is £35,000. (Source: Indeed)
- 90% of UK homeowners would use an estate agent to sell their property.
- The demand for estate agents is expected to increase by 12% in the UK between 2022 and 2027. (Source: Indeed)
This Estate Agent: Listing, Selling and Letting Property Diploma Comprises The Following Courses:
- Course 01: Estate Agent
- Course 02: Property Law
- Course 03: Property Development
- Course 04: Property Management
- Understand Different Types of Estate Agents and Listing Property
- Get an in depth knowledge about Getting Started on the Job and Valuation Process as an Estate Agent
- Get an idea about property negotiators and property managers
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Estate Agent
- Discover the importance of Facebook business pages, blogs, and lead magnets in the Estate Agent industry
This Estate Agent: Listing, Selling and Letting Property Course is CPDQE accredited. CPD is a globally recognised parameter for continuous professional development acknowledged by thousands of professional bodies, employers and academic institutions in the UK and around the world.
After completing this Estate Agent: Listing, Selling and Letting Property Course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Reed. Also, you will receive a CPDQE-accredited signed certificate from SkillArts.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.