Dietetics: Nutrition and Diet
Dietetics Level 3 Diploma - CPD Accredited
Why Study This Dietetics Level 3 Diploma - CPD Accredited Diploma?
- The UK government is investing heavily in dietetics, with a £10 million investment in dietetic services announced in 2022.
- The number of dietetics jobs in the UK is expected to grow by 13% between 2020 and 2025.
- Dietetics is a highly respected profession in the UK, with dietitians playing a vital role in the healthcare system.
- The global market for dietetics services is expected to grow from $8.5 billion in 2021 to $13.7 billion by 2027.
- Explain the fundamentals of dietetics and its relevance in promoting overall health.
- Analyse the nutritional content of diets, focusing on proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, within the field of dietetics.
- Evaluate the significance and impact of micronutrients in dietetics, emphasising their role in maintaining health.
- Describe the processes of energy metabolism and the key factors involved in dietetics.
- Examine the role of the digestive system in dietetics and its importance in nutrient absorption and utilisation.
This Dietetics Level 3 Diploma - CPD Accredited Course is CPDQE accredited. CPD is a globally recognised parameter for continuous professional development acknowledged by thousands of professional bodies, employers and academic institutions in the UK and around the world.
After completing this Dietetics Level 3 Diploma - CPD Accredited Course, you will receive a course completion certificate from Reed. Also, you will receive a CPDQE-accredited signed certificate from SkillArts.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.