Cybersecurity (Think Before You Click)
You need to be prepared for Cybercriminals and this course will educate you on popular scam tactics!
- Describe threats from cybercriminals that target you and your devices
- Define cybersecurity terms including Phishing, Vishing, Ransomware, Sextortion, Social Engineering, and Botnets
- List benefits cybercriminals hope to achieve by attacking people and devices
- Describe the role played by hardware, software, privilege level, and updates in protecting your computer
- Identify at least three characteristics of a “strong” password
- Explain the 3-2-1 backup strategy and how it protects from ransomware
- List at least three ways criminals hope to get access to your computer
- Discuss the role of clickbait and social engineering in cybersecurity attacks
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.