Introduction & Course Map
Certified Key Performance Indicators Professional (CKPIP)
The purpose of this KPI & performance management course is to highlight the elements of key performance indicators (KPIs) management that lead to an effective and efficient organizational performance.
This course will provide a strong foundation in deploying performance management by developing the next generation of KPI architects. These KPI architects will form the basis of the organization performance measurement capability.
In addition, this obtained performance knowledge will help you in understanding, establishing, activating, reporting and generating value by using KPIs across the organization.
By completing this course, you will gain both thetheoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety of performance management tools and techniques for KPI (or measures, or metrics) management.
10 FREE TEMPLATES, PHONE APP, BOOK, CERTIFICATION & SYSTEM are included with this master course: (With explanation during the course)
- "KPI Mega Library"Phone APP with 36,000 KPIs
- Kippy Cloud system (To host strategy, KPIs, projects, & appraisals) - 14 days
- Balanced Scorecards template with dashboards (Excel) x 2
- Projects template with dashboards (Excel)
- HR appraisal template with individual KPIs (Excel)
- Quarterly performance review template for review meeting (PPT)
- Strategy & KPI Terminologies for future use (PDF)
- Kaizen Initiative Template and process (Excel)
- "Strategy Planning & Execution From A to Z" Book (Free soft copy)
- Strategy development & alignment template (PPT)
“Your Complete Tool Set for Successful KPIs Implementation”
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.