Introduction to Blender to Unreal Engine Become a Dungeon Prop Artist
Blender to Unreal Engine Become a Prop Artist
Join ‘Blender to Unreal Engine Become a Dungeon Prop Artist’ to learn how to use Blender and Unreal Engine 5 and how to master their most basic, intermediate, and complex functionalities.
The top 7 points about the course:
- Learn how to create over 50 3D dungeon props from scratch;
- Download over 100 unique texture maps for both Blender & Unreal Engine 5 (UE5), built exclusively for this course;
- Create rope and chain geometry nodes with optional side bars for ease of use;
- Join a complete guide on rendering out in both of Blender’s rendering engines - Eevee and Cycles - and master using Blender’s compositor for amazing professional renders;
- Enjoy full Unreal Engine 5 (UE5) integration, giving you game-ready working 3D assets for your medieval dungeon environment and more;
- Bring your 3D models and props to life with custom materials, adding decals like straw, blood, and stamps;
- Become a Blender node guru by adding nodes to your imported maps to completely change the way they look and feel.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.