Introduction to Adverse Childhood Experiences
Adverse Childhood Experiences
Once upon a time, Ella faced the shadows of her childhood. Uncover the impact of adverse experiences in youth with Ella's journey. Traverse from introduction to tangible effects and mitigation.
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) significantly shape our lives. Dive into a comprehensive exploration that unveils the profound effects of ACEs, from emotional neglect to the sting of discrimination. Delve into the spectrum of household dysfunction, bullying, and the ripple effect of parental substance abuse. Equip yourself with the knowledge to spot, address, and mitigate these factors in children and adults alike.
Are you ready to make a difference? Join us now.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the range and impact of adverse childhood experiences.
- Analyse the short-term and long-term effects of ACEs.
- Recognise risk factors and protective measures against ACEs.
- Discuss in-depth issues like physical abuse, bullying, and racial discrimination.
- Implement strategies to counteract the negative outcomes of ACEs.
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.