Provider Intro Video
Admin, Secretarial & PA
Want to improve your day-to-day administrative capabilities? Or perhaps you wish to manage routine office duties more quickly and effectively. Our Admin, Secretarial & PA course serves as a guide for people interested in working as any type of administrator in an office setting.
An office needs secretaries and administrative assistants to function effectively. We will discuss both highly specialized abilities, such as business writing and practical computer programs, as well as more general skills, including customer communication and professional self-assurance. In this course, participants will learn useful knowledge that is relevant to all administrative positions.
This Admin, Secretarial & PA course can help those looking to secure an office PA, secretarial or administrative role, as well as professionals in this field who want to test their knowledge. Our modules are designed to familiarise you with business etiquette, mail services, and how to organise meetings and conferences. With plenty of competition in this field, this course will propel you to new heights and provide you with the theoretical knowledge to ensure you stand out from the crowd.
So, enroll in our Admin, Secretarial & PA course today!
- How to Provide Admin Support Assistant
- Learning about Personal Assistant
- Running the Administration Effectively
- Receptionist Skills
- Effective Organisational skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Organisational Meeting and Conference Skills
- Strengthen your ability to lead, monitor and supervise in a business environment
- Deal work-related stress and anxiety through Theoretical exercises and strategies
- Learn how to take clear meeting minutes and write concise, productive notes
- Become an expert in workplace etiquette and professionalism
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Self-paced learning
- Laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
Your feedback is important, and helps your course provider to improve. Share your thoughts by leaving a review.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.