The main objective of this training programme is to orientate the learner to accepted department protocols and best praOrientate the learner to accepted department protocols and best practice for those entering the operating theatre or working in the operating theatre environment.
- Same qualification as on-campus students
- Recognised qualification and accepted worldwide for further education.
- Assessments via assignment submission/ course work.
- You study on-line at your own pace
- No IELTS/ GMAT or English test required.
Who is this course for?
On successful completion of the qualification students will be able to continue their studies on the Level 5 Diploma in Healthcare or work in one of the many areas of the healthcare sector.
Why Online ?
With LearnUNI you get following advantages of studying on-line.
- Affordable - Most of our programmes offer flexible fee payment plans. Enrol with minimum investment, pay in interest free instalments.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. The online delivery enables you to download the lecture notes, submit assignments wherever you are.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission/ course work. There are NO exams.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.