Add to basket or enquire
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and customer retention is a major factor behind the success of most organisations. There are many ways to manage your relationship with your customers and this course will teach you how to identify who your customers really are, analyse the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates into your organisation.
There are several different solutions regarding CRM, and having the right tools can save considerable work and resources. Deciding which tools and systems you need is a very important investment and in this course, we will teach you how to set up your CRM program for peak functionality, while you get information in and out of your CRM so that it can be effectively analysed.
CRM focuses on existing business and customers, so we will help you to formulate strategies for effective retention and you can focus on what you know about what you already have at your disposal.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyse the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Decide on which strategy is best for your organisation.
- Strategies that are scalable and will fit to organisations of any size.
- Extracurricular reading to build your knowledge further.
- Build an effective customer retention strategy and implement it for increased ROI.
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
thanks Jason, but my question was about the duration of the course - how long does it take to complete the the course - hours for example?
Hi Cally, Thank you for contacting us back. The learning hours is of 12-15 hours. You will get complete 12 months to complete the training. You can complete it as per your own time and pace. Regards, JasonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi what is the duration of this course - it doesn't say in the details? Thanks
Hi Cally, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to inform you that the course is valid for 12 months. You can complete the course as per your own pace. After completing the course you will be honored with the course completion certificate. Regards, JasonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.