Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Attention couples! Are you looking for ways to strengthen your relationship and work through your issues together? Look no further than our Couples Therapy course. Our 10-module curriculum covers everything from communication and conflict resolution to intimacy and adapting to changes, providing you with the tools you need to move forward together in a healthy and positive way.
This Diploma in Couples Therapy & Counselling at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
In Module 01, we'll introduce you to the world of couples therapy and help you understand what to expect from the course. Then, in Module 02, we'll dive into communication and how to effectively express your thoughts and feelings to your partner. Throughout the rest of the Couples Therapy course, we'll explore topics such as conflict resolution, affairs, and forgiveness, giving you the skills you need to work through any issues that may arise in your relationship.
By the end of this Couples Therapy course, you'll have a deep understanding of what it takes to maintain a healthy and happy relationship. You'll be equipped with practical tools and strategies for effective communication, conflict resolution, and intimacy. You'll also have a newfound ability to adapt to changes together, and to move forward as a united team. Sign up today and take the first step towards building a stronger, happier relationship with your partner.
After this Couples Therapy course, you will be able to learn:
- Understand the basics of couples therapy and what to expect.
- Develop effective communication skills to express your thoughts and feelings to your partner.
- Learn how to resolve conflicts in a healthy and productive way.
- Discover the importance of intimacy in a relationship and how to strengthen it.
- Explore pre-marital counselling and healthy ways of fighting.
- Develop skills in forgiveness and adapting to changes in the relationship.
Why Prefer This Couples Therapy at QLS Level 5 Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS which is completely free.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Couples Therapy at QLS Level 5 course:
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Communication
- Module 03: Conflict Resolution
- Module 04: Intimacy
- Module 05: Pre-Marital Counselling
- Module 06: Healthy Fighting
- Module 07: Affairs
- Module 08: Apology & Forgiveness
- Module 09: Adapting to Changes
- Module 10: Moving Forward Together
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the Diploma in Couples Therapy & Counselling at QLS Level 5 exams.
Who is this course for?
This Couples Therapy at QLS Level 5 course is for:
- Couples who want to improve their relationship and communication skills.
- Individuals interested in becoming a couples therapist.
No prior background or expertise is required.
The Couples Therapy at QLS Level 5 course will boost your CV and aims to help you get the job or even the long-awaited promotion of your dreams. Like as:
- Couples therapist: £36,000 per year
- Relationship counsellor: £26,000 per year
- Marriage therapist: £29,000 per year
- Family therapist: £31,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Diploma in Couples Therapy & Counselling at QLS Level 5
Hard copy certificate - Included
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Diploma in Couples Therapy & Counselling at QLS Level 5, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and also you can order CPDQSAccredited Certificate that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The certificates will be home-delivered, completely free of cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.