Add to basket or enquire
This course will give an overview of fraud, types of fraud, what to do it fraud is suspected, and the damages that fraud causes.
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by fraud
- Identify different types of fraud
- Describe how to report fraud
- Counter Fraud – Course Introduction
- What is Fraud?
- Ingredients of Fraud
- An Economic Crime
- Organisations Working Against Fraud
- Role of the LCFS
- Types of Fraud
- NHS Staff Fraud
- NHS Staff Fraud Case Studies
- NHS Patient Fraud
- NHS Patient Fraud Case Studies
- NHS Supplier Fraud
- NHS Supplier Fraud Case Studies
- NHS Systems Fraud
- NHS Systems Fraud Case Studies
- Third Party Fraud
- Third Party Fraud Case Studies
- Areas of Fraud
- Cyber Fraud
- Reporting Fraud
- Social Media
Who is this course for?
This online course has been written at an introductory level 1 for all levels that fit the criteria to take training as part of their role. This includes:
- Refresher training
- Knowledge enhancement
It is suitable for the following:
- All individuals who want to improve their knowledge and understanding of duty of counter fraud
- Health Care workers
- Nurses, Doctors, Ambulance services, clinical and non-clinical workers
- Social Care Workers including Councils, Carers and Care assistants
- Youth workers including activity leaders, passenger transport and volunteers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.