The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Counselling is just one of the amazing courses on offer from Teachers Training to set you on the right path to enhancing your teaching career. Learn the core skills and fundamental knowledge you need to be the best teacher possible, and enhance your career potential!
The Counselling online training course provides all students with exclusive tutor support throughout their learning journey, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it. All students who complete the Counselling course will get instant access to a free PDF CPD-accredited certificate as proof of their new skills.
Just like the rest of our amazing teacher training courses, the Counselling course and its curriculum have been expertly-designed by teaching professionals. Enrol on the Counselling course today and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
The Counselling course is made up of a number of comprehensive modules, each of which discusses an essential aspect of teaching and learning, which you can then apply in the workplace.
The Counselling training course is self-paced, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you. This Counselling course is ideal for part-time students or full-time students.
- 1: What is Counselling? 05:10
- 2: Purpose and Aims of Counselling 14:11
- 3: Fields of Counselling 02:27
- 4: Counselling Theories 08:47
- 5: Skills Needed in Counselling 21:06
- 6: Group Counselling 28:22
- 7: Ethics in Counselling 02:30
- 8: Conducting Sessions 18:19
Why Study Counselling with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Counselling course:
- Access the Counselling through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Counselling course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Counselling course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Counselling course for one year
Course Curriculum of Counselling Course:
- Counselling - Module 01: What is Counselling?
- Counselling - Module 02: Purpose and Aims of Counselling
- Counselling - Module 03: Fields of Counselling
- Counselling - Module 04: Counselling Theories
- Counselling - Module 05: Skills Needed in Counselling
- Counselling - Module 06: Group Counselling
- Counselling - Module 07: Ethics in Counselling
- Counselling - Module 08: Conducting Sessions
CPD Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully Completing the Counselling course, you will qualify for a CPD Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the course
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Counselling course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Counselling course is ideal for those already in the teaching profession who want to add new skills to their CV, or prospective students who want to build their skill set and kickstart their teaching career.
This Counselling provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development.
The Counselling course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Counselling students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Counselling course straight away!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.